Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN first take video on Mayweather Showtime/CBS deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stephen A doesnt know **** and is just another *****.

Comment

wow that was pure ownage. lol

his response? whats floyds nickname... ahahahhah!

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
        skip doesntg even know wtf hes talking about half the time all he goes on is what MP says he never mentions bob arum and neither does stephen A...

neither one of them mentions MP flip flops and these two clowns dont talk about boxing outside of FMW and MP if they did esp with the mares situation they would know that GBP and top rank have a feud the MP fight was never gonna get made anyway its was just a cat and mouse chase with one side doing all the talking while another side barely said anything....
        sigh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Skip let Stephen A Own himself...he didnt have to say much of anything. What little he did say counted and Stupid A couldnt answer he flip the subject and agreed that Floyd dont fight much and when he does it sucks!

Makes money but poor Quality!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Floyd wished he had a rivalry that matched up against Manny vs Marquez. I'd be more pumped up to watch Manny vs Marquez #5 than Floyd vs Guerrero. Any day, any time!
          you dudes claim he's a cherry picker and a ducker, so do u actually believe he'd want to lose and have a draw against anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Floyd wished he had a rivalry that matched up against Manny vs Marquez. I'd be more pumped up to watch Manny vs Marquez #5 than Floyd vs Guerrero. Any day, any time!
            What? Why? Why would you WANT a rivalry? Who in this world wants to be equal or matched by someone else? ESPECIALLY boxers. The whole point to boxing is to be the best, unmatched. No equal. Not, let me be really good and run into someone who is just as good as me. That doesn't make sense to me, what so ever but hey! I could just not see what you're talking about, so if you'd like, enlighten me as to what you mean.

Comment

Skip acts like he doesn't know much boxing, he knows more than most on here. He just has to act dumb for the show.

Comment

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
                What? Why? Why would you WANT a rivalry? Who in this world wants to be equal or matched by someone else? ESPECIALLY boxers. The whole point to boxing is to be the best, unmatched. No equal. Not, let me be really good and run into someone who is just as good as me. That doesn't make sense to me, what so ever but hey! I could just not see what you're talking about, so if you'd like, enlighten me as to what you mean.
                oh i dont know....maybe wanting a rivalry that is equally matched may produce great exciting fights...hell even like Gattti /Ward ....Just more great fights to brag about....Why the hell would we want that as Boxing fans!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  oh i dont know....maybe wanting a rivalry that is equally matched may produce great exciting fights...hell even like Gattti /Ward ....Just more great fights to brag about....Why the hell would we want that as Boxing fans!
                  So you honestly think Manny wanted a rivalry with Marquez? The objective here is being the best of the best with no doubt. No wants a rivalry because at the end of the day your going to always be in someones shadow if you lose to that person but have a better career. People will always bring up that time you lost to this person this many times and so on. In a guy like Manny's case, he got KTFO. This is what the rivalry between these two will always be remembered as. A rivalry is cool for the fans but not the actual fighter.

Comment

lol canelo not that big

Comment

Floyd could of ended all the doubt if he woulda just fought Martinez, canelo or even trout on may 4. A serious challenge is what us boxing fans have been wanting from mayweather. But over the last couple years he has benefited from perfect match making. A ward deserves the 1 spot p4p. He's beating the very best and they haven't been fighters who are "out of there prime", "to small", or "no deserving"

Comment

Working...
                      X