No announcement yet.

===not being tested is an admission of guilt===

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ===not being tested is an admission of guilt===

WOW! he refuses leading up to the fight to not be tested!!! PAC man say it ain't so! If the worlds best Olympic athletes are taking drug tests to insure their countries pride an Mayweather is taking the same drug tests leading up fight... I have a very bad feeling about this I might have to change my avi... :/

If it's true that Manny is taking steroids this will destroy boxing, how can a guy jump 7 weight classes? how can a guy be an ATG? It will ruin his political career too on top of his countries pride. Say it aint so pac say it aint so.

**** off alt... Everybody here knows that Pacman and Roach already agreed to an Olympic style drug testing...

Comment

So you automatically killed someone if you refuse to take a lie detector test where they will ask you if you did or not......ok great.......maybe he feels it undignified to be put through any extra testing that anyone else goes through.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        So you automatically killed someone if you refuse to take a lie detector test where they will ask you if you did or not......ok great.......maybe he feels it undignified to be put through any extra testing that anyone else goes through.
        Olympics?!??! to be sure to have medals unmarred by BS. look at Olympic sprinting. Bolt you know how many drug tests he goes threw to make sure he's not the next Ben Johnson?!!?

And AND Mayflower is taking them too! it's bad and i hate to say it but all arums fighters could be cheaters in one way or another, plaster gloves, low blows, could steroids be next.

fact plain and simple... if someone asked me to take a test for possibly the hugest megafight or whatever of the century. i would do it becasue i have nothing to hide!

I would take a lie detector test if i didn't do something to prove my innocence becasue if he's not Innocent this crushes boxing!

would you be a fan if Manny was on roids?

and don't be so mellow dramatic kill someone... who's being killed? No one, so stick to the topic!

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
          Olympics?!??! to be sure to have medals unmarred by BS. look at Olympic sprinting. Bolt you know how many drug tests he goes threw to make sure he's not the next Ben Johnson?!!?

And AND Mayflower is taking them too! it's bad and i hate to say it but all arums fighters could be cheaters in one way or another, plaster gloves, low blows, could steroids be next.

fact plain and simple... if someone asked me to take a test for possibly the hugest megafight or whatever of the century. i would do it becasue i have nothing to hide!

I would take a lie detector test if i didn't do something to prove my innocence becasue if he's not Innocent this crushes boxing!

would you be a fan if Manny was on roids?
          He is tested like anyone else in any fight regardless of the significance......he owes nothing more to anyone in that regard.

Comment

So i posted this waaaay back it's unfortunate that it's coming into volition. If manny pac is using illegal substances to beat opponents, he's just like barry bonds and everything he does has an asterisk.

say it ain't so manny say it ain't so...

Comment

He's not refusing to be tested, he just doesn't want to be tested 48 hours before the fight.

They originally agreed to testing after the press conference but Roach conceded they would submit to a test a week before the fight but will draw the line at 3 days.

Comment

reminds me of getting arrested for refusing a breathalizer haha

Comment

Originally posted by RockStar45 View Post
                  He's not refusing to be tested, he just doesn't want to be tested 48 hours before the fight.

They originally agreed to testing after the press conference but Roach conceded they would submit to a test a week before the fight but will draw the line at 3 days.
                  mayweather the ******* is taking same test at the same time and pac should be doing the exact same!

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                    reminds me of getting arrested for refusing a breathalizer haha
                    Had you been drinking?

Comment

Working...
                    X