any1 used those fake winning bag gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supRa View Post
    lol... they may b fake but wateverrrrr there fckin good... i love them

ive gotten compliments at the gym... some people even thought there were winnin

u guys r in love winnin (i wish i was too... but damn there too expensive)
    i never used them.. but from what u guys say it must have a unique feelin to them...
    thats the whole thing about fighting they pretty much tried to copy winning and i mean i give them props cause they are selling just because they look like winnings lol

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
      i have both winning and fighting gloves...they are both the exact same thing, fighting is just the american version of winning. If you say anything different you are just an ignorant f-k who has never owned good quality gloves. Now all I will buy is fighting, the same protection, glove weight, and nice looking glove for like 1/2 the price.
      well look here.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCAYm...eature=channel

they are nothing alike, they are even smaller but the winnings weigh less. I gurantee you have never even used a pair of winnings. Way to be an ass seriously. I had to dig this up hopefully he sees it.

hahaa ****head

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
        The only thing similar is the logo. No self respecting brand would copycat! Why would you use cheap and nasty products to protect your hands? never use bag gloves, always use boxing gloves. 10oz minimum
        Since when is $100 dollars cheap? Also why would you not use bag gloves that are made for the bag?

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
        yea they dont look like them at all. If they are anything like title gloves then they have to suck dick. Because title cant realy make good gloves imo.
        I've heard great things about some title gloves like the Title Platinum Sparring Gloves. Various people told me they're very durable and have good padding. I've also heard while fighting DOES look different its still made really well and is a good glove, according to Title its their best.

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
          i have both winning and fighting gloves...they are both the exact same thing, fighting is just the american version of winning. If you say anything different you are just an ignorant f-k who has never owned good quality gloves. Now all I will buy is fighting, the same protection, glove weight, and nice looking glove for like 1/2 the price.
          This guy's review shows that the fighting gloves are smaller than the winnings...

Thanks for the translation, Porkchop

Originally posted by supRa View Post

done

damn u serious they dont make casanova nomore!??!!?
          am gonna ask..
          I got a pair of 14 oz red Casanova's that are 3 months old. Hit me up, if anyone wants them. I promise they don't smell. =)
          Last edited by Don Flamenco; 07-13-2009, 09:14 PM.

Comment

yea they do.

I want to try the Triumph united Heatseeker gloves and the Fighting Sports gloves. I hear good things about them and they have sparked my curiosity.
            i've tried a pair of winnings from a partner at my gym, so i'll try my best to compare them

i bought the fighting bag gloves (10oz L in white) and for such a small and light glove, they offer awesome wrist support. the lining is pretty good too

the padding is cushy but nowhere near what i've seen from winning. but heck i got them for $60, and they're FAR better than everything i've tried at that price range

the best pro i have to point about them is the wrist support. it got me by surprise, i didn't expect them to be so supportive in the wrist area

i you got some winnings, you're probably too in love with them to love these ones. winnings feel weird in a good sense for me... you literally can't feel your knuckles while hitting the bag. fighting does let you feel them, but offer good protection from what i saw today. they do need a little bit of sessions to break in to your hand though, so have that in mind

the most comparable thing they have to the winning gloves is the quality leather and overall build. the wrist support is AMAZING for a hook and loop closure. i can't imagine the lace up gloves in terms of support. the padding, while good isn't comparable to winning. it's very good so far, but winning is the best in that. still like i said they're great for the price and definitely don't feel like $60 gloves. they don't compare to winnings, but they're definitely not 5 times worse than winnings. but 5 times cheaper in price? yes. if you have good money for gloves, go for the winnings though, that's not debatable

WARNING: i'm 5'9 and have wide, BIG hands for my height, and large was a bit too snug for me. i realized this when i threw a punch a little awkwardly and my middle pinky felt it. nothing serious happened to me, but it made me think about returning them and going for XL, their biggest size. they felt great for the price anyway, and are comparable to gloves twice the price that i spent on these ($62), so i'll give them a chance to break in before taking a decision on keeping the L size or going for XL

if you have any other questions about the glove, let me know
            Last edited by fdotorres; 07-13-2009, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
              I got a pair of 14 oz red Casanova's that are 3 months old. Hit me up, if anyone wants them. I promise they don't smell. =)
              how much are you asking for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomkidd View Post
                I've heard great things about some title gloves like the Title Platinum Sparring Gloves. Various people told me they're very durable and have good padding. I've also heard while fighting DOES look different its still made really well and is a good glove, according to Title its their best.
                of course title says that they are their best glove. The experience ive had, title classics (i think) and gels i did not like at all. there is just much better for around the same price.

I havent tried imf tech or the triumph heatseekers, they are both on my to do list.

but if you watch the ringside imf tech glove review on ratethisgear.com then you can see they are probably the best buy in that price range.

Comment

of course title says that they are their best glove. The experience ive had, title classics (i think) and gels i did not like at all. there is just much better for around the same price.

I havent tried imf tech or the triumph heatseekers, they are both on my to do list.

but if you watch the ringside imf tech glove review on ratethisgear.com then you can see they are probably the best buy in that price range.
                  I have a pair of Ringsides but like the guy said I noticed I can't close my fist well with them. First pair of gloves I bought, to me it had excellent cushioning and support but the fist closure somewhat annoys me.

The opinions I've heard for the most part oppose yours. The Title Gel World Bag Gloves I've heard people comment endlessly about how great they are. I like I said also heard that the Fighting gloves are made of good construction and quality though not very much like winning.

I've also heard the Heat Seekers are modeled after winning, idk much about that though.

Comment

Working...
                  X