Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the WW division...All that good or Equally as bad??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the WW division...All that good or Equally as bad??

Margs loses to Shane, Shane loses to Cotto, Cotto loses to Margs, margs loses top PWill, Pwill loses to Quintana, Quintana loses to Cotto, Zab loses to Clottey, Clottey loses to Margs, Quintana loses to PWill....

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
    All THAT good...
    90.00%
    Equally as bad
    10.00%

The best have been fightin the best...imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      The best have been fightin the best...imagine that.
      Yeah its exciting, but I dont see any GREAT fighters in the group.... They are a bunch of Western Conference teams that are good, but there is no Chicago Bulls....

Its just a bunch of good fighters, not one great one.... that is why I picked #2

Comment

If boxing was as simple as always being able to beat the opponent of the opponent you beat it would be incredibly predictable and boring. Good thing it doesn't work like that.

Comment

It's that good, and besides, the best are fighting the best.

Comment

yeah the best are fighting the best but are the best really that good if thet are losing to other good fighters...there are no greats just a bunch of good guys on the same level.....

Comment

I say its time for unification now. I wanna see SSM face Clottey. Cotto and Marg will fight for the WBO belt and basically the chance to still be near the top of the division in the rematch. Berto and Collazo should rematch for the WBC belt and the right to join the unification dance wit the 147 lb elite.

Comment

none of them are legendary Welterweights who will be considered one the best Welterweights ever...but theyre all VERY good, and all of them have their own weaknesses and strengths.

thats a great division. if you ask me, I would much rather have a divison full of a lot of really good, evenly matched fighters rather than one amazing fighter beating up average guys.

its extremely rare that youll find someone with no losses at all if theyve really and truly been fighting the best. styles make fights, and no fighter is without their flaws.

Comment

All the figther hold distinct advantages over one and other...its a nice division because shanes hand speed with always give margarito problems bcus of how margarito holds his hands low, margarito jus became a movin target for shane...cotto doesnt have tht hand speed so couldn't give margarito enough problems...however his accurate shots and counter punchin gave shane issues and nulified his speed..,in this division it has never been more evident that styles make fights.

Comment

its like the big east in college b-bal, anybody can beat anybody on any given night

Comment

Working...
                    X