Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you be a little depressed if Hopkins gets KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you be a little depressed if Hopkins gets KO'd?

Even if you don't like Hop you must respect him. If he does get KO'd it will be probably his last time ever inside a ring. I hate to see the greats leave a sport especially on a sad or sour note. How will you feel if he gets a L next saturday?

id be depressed it hasnt happened yet

Comment

I do, and I will, but honestly....the guy should've retired 2 years ago at least, and he won't be able to blame it on anyone but himself.

Comment

Hell yes. I don't see it happenin tho.

Comment

I would feel bad. Which is one of the reasons I dont like this fight. Mainly because Hopkins makes every fight boring as hell, but partly because I respect the man too much to enjoy seeing him get hurt (if it happened) and I think Kelly is gonna hit him with bigger shots then he has felt in alot of years. I think Kelly has a good chance of stopping him on his feet, which would be worse. I dont want to see him taking big shots and refusing to go down.

Comment

Not even a little bit. It's time for him to go already. He's by far the most boring fighter who is regularly on PPV.

Comment

I would say, "It's about God damn time!" Lol, no, I agree with some of the above, a great leaving his craft isn't a good day for that sport. I may not be a "true" fan of Hop, but the man has earned his recognition.

Comment

I will be elated if Hopkins hits the canvas, partly because it will mean I've won several bets, and partly because he's a racist and a dirty fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                  I will be elated if Hopkins hits the canvas
                  You mean "when" my good sir, when.

Comment

I highly doubt Pavlik will stop Bernard.

Comment

Working...
                    X