No announcement yet.

DIOS is Clinically Depressed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIOS is Clinically Depressed

1) I have been working live a Hebrew slave. It is biudget season and nearly the end of the fiscal year.

2) I have been traveling, and have missed most of the recent fights.

3) My favourite fighter, Joel Casamayor, got knocked out.

4) Another favourite fighter, Joan Guzman, was unbelievably unprofessional and failed to make weight and pulled out of a championship fight at the last minute.

5) The entire NY Giants defensive line has been decimated.

Jeez. Can anything else go wrong?

*side note: I tend to blame the trainer when a fighter fails to make weight. That is the trainer's JOB.

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
    1) I have been working live a Hebrew slave. It is biudget season and nearly the end of the fiscal year.

4) Another favourite fighter, Joan Guzman, was unbelievably unprofessional and failed to make weight and pulled out of a championship fight at the last minute.

*side note: I tend to blame the trainer when a fighter fails to make weight. That is the trainer's JOB.

you know joan will probably not get another big fight again any time soon?

considering he's older than pacquiao.........

Comment

Another thing you forget to add to make you more depressed is that you will never get to taste that girls ***** in your avatar.

Comment

Your babies daddy Floyd had an affair with Ellerbe.

Comment

Well, you can get an std and a food poisoning, both at the same time, and you will feel like these other 5 were just peanuts.

Comment

just a piece of advise,

Eat a live toad every morning and nothing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day.

Comment

Casa was doing a good job up untill he got caught. Guzman build too much muscle so it became hard for him to lose the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                you know joan will probably not get another big fight again any time soon?

considering he's older than pacquiao.........

I will not be a hypocrite. I was critical of Castillo. I was critical of Corrales. I now have to be critical of Gooz. HE ****ED UP.

Side note: why does this mostly seem to happen at lightweight? More guys miss the 135 limit than any other.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  Well, you can get an std and a food poisoning, both at the same time, and you will feel like these other 5 were just peanuts.
                  Oh, I forgot to mention....

Comment

I will not be a hypocrite. I was critical of Castillo. I was critical of Corrales. I now have to be critical of Gooz. HE ****ED UP.

Side note: why does this mostly seem to happen at lightweight? More guys miss the 135 limit than any other.
                    joan will be hating himself for this.

if he had won , a big money fight would've been coming with jmm or diaz.

i think it's just because the big names lately have been lightweight.

i'm sure every weight class is the same.

Comment

Working...
                    X