• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every nations has hyped fighters.

If we didn't, **** would be boring.

Comment

Originally posted by ALT-Assassin View Post
      Pavlik is at the begining of his career and is only 26 years old with one title defense and yet you feel the need to question his resume?

Your ignorance is astounding considering Calzaghe beat a shot to pieces Eubank who had two fights left in him in which he lost both.At least Pavlik fought a prime fighter for his belt{Taylor}who beat a younger Hopkins than Calzaghe did twice.

Of course Pavlik will have a ****ty resume compared to Calzaghe who had over twenty defenses of his supermiddlweight belt.
      That would be why is resume is questioned. Beat Miranda, OK, beat Taylor, good, beat Calzaghe....?

Comment

Originally posted by ALT-Assassin View Post
        I predict a Hopkins win so I have no idea what your getting at but atleast we don't dream of Calzaghe every night like you do
        no you go to bed dreaming of a fighter taking away Joe's 0

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
          That would be why is resume is questioned. Beat Miranda, OK, beat Taylor, good, beat Calzaghe....?
          As of now judging his resume to compare him with Calzaghe wouldn't be a wise thing to do considering there are no fighters on it to compare to Joe Calzaghe in skill level.

Calzaghe would beat Pavlik and I don't need to look at his resume to see that just his skilll sets.

Comment

Originally posted by Super welsh Joe View Post
            no you go to bed dreaming of a fighter taking away Joe's 0
            Pavlik will lose to Calzaghe and that is my opinion.

Comment

Working...
            X