Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter of the year..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to go with Floyd. The performance against Manny was IMO an exclamation point on a display of exceptional skills. He might be a bit boring but that was a master class at the pinnacle of boxing interest.

Comment

Tyson Fury! The way he beat Wlad was very impressive. The big underdog made Wlad look so confused, dictated the whole fight and won almost every single round.....When the fight is over he grabs the mic and start singing "I Don't want to miss a thing". That clearly makes him the fighter of the year

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Should be Fury by a landslide. Biggest upset since Buster Douglas, boxed the ears off of the p4p king who was unbeaten for 10 years.
        I wouldn't be mad at it all man. Were the odds for that fight Douglas-Tyson-esque?

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          ROFL... karnelo...
          let me in the fanclub.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Canelo
            Fury
            Mayweather

are the top 3 runners right?

so many good fights this year
            Canelo no.

Fury & Floyd yes (thought both are only on there for the 1 decent opponent)

Postol?

Comment

Fury and Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Mayweather and Canelo won fights they were expected to win.

Fury just dethroned the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.
                Mayweather, the winner of that fight was supposed to decide the best fighter of this generation.

Comment

GGG in my opinion. Two dominated victories over top ten fighters and one good win over another top 15 fighter and didn't lose a round in the process. No one has really been more dominated on the championship level.

Plus unified the MW title.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    Mayweather, the winner of that fight was supposed to decide the best fighter of this generation.
                    Yeah between them. But what's a better win? Manny Pacquiao who'd been outboxed by a guy Mayweather beat with ease, and knocked out 3 fights ago or Wladimir Klitschko?

Comment

Tyson Fury after dethroning the Champion after 10 years...

toss up between Povetkin & Fury... Fury beats Klitschko following a win over Christian Hammer. Povetkin stopping Mike Perez in 1 round & wach in 11. I have to lean with Fury

Comment

Working...
                      X