Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should you buy Operating systems like Windows 7 instead of pirating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should you buy Operating systems like Windows 7 instead of pirating?

If you pirate it do you get the same product or not at all because Microsoft blocks you from updating it for protection? Also, since it is an OS system. Couldn't they know you have a hacked copy if you try to update? I'm thinking about buying Windows 7 home edition for about 120 bucks.

Don't know. But since I'm a student I got Windows 7 professional for 30 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
      Don't know. But since I'm a student I got Windows 7 professional for 30 bucks.
      Do you know if windows 7 home will play pc games or does only windows 7 professional and ultimate only do it? I tried google searching this but did not come up with any answers... I do not feel like paying 200 bucks for an operating system, windows 7 home better play pc games on it.

Comment

It sure does i have Cod WaW installed and works fine.

Comment

nah, I run win7 pirated version and get all the updates, everything is legit. **** paying those crooks over at micro$oft

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            nah, I run win7 pirated version and get all the updates, everything is legit. **** paying those crooks over at micro$oft

..............micro$oft will find a way to deactivate your copy and disable it's functionality eventually.

Comment

Morally, yes.

Comment

I was running xp pirated version for yrs and now I finally bought a legit windows os with windows 7. Pirating it is just too much of a hassle.

Comment

this is the first that i used a original one since im in a country with cheap computers..i dont see any difference...except from the updates which is mostly usefuls for programmers..

Comment

Bought it, and windows 7 runs a hell alot faster then Windows Xp Media Center Edition 2002 version did. My internet connection seems ridiculously faster now too! And Firefox and Internet Explorer both move so fast now... I can't believe it but I love this new OS!

And for you ppl pirating, good for you. I just can't deal with the cracks and hassles so **** it.

Comment

Working...
                    X