Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Klitschko-Solis + thoughts on Cotto, new coach, Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There aren't many sure bets in this world, but Solis never getting another shot at Vitali is one of them.

He got one shot he didn't deserve and blew it. Too bad for him.

Maybe if he actually beats a contender or two he can fight Wlad someday ... but it's unlikely he'll even do that much. Getting rid of the idiot moron rapist who manages him would be a start.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
      There aren't many sure bets in this world, but Solis never getting another shot at Vitali is one of them.

He got one shot he didn't deserve and blew it. Too bad for him.

Maybe if he actually beats a contender or two he can fight Wlad someday ... but it's unlikely he'll even do that much. Getting rid of the idiot moron rapist who manages him would be a start.
      Ironic, coming from a Klitschko nutthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
        in before the ******s...

sanders also won one round vs vitali, what happened after that? exactly
        or
        that was a legit ko
        or
        how did solis win if he got knocked out

ur welcome
        Thank you, that prepared me really well.

I am a Klitschko-fan myself, I think they should get way more credit for dominating the (weak, but still) heavyweight division the way they do, especially Vitali, who keeps incredibly fit at his age and beats up undisciplined people who could be his sons...

But the reactions you can get from hardcore fans is priceless.
        When I said Solis won the round, it means for me, and for quite some others, he was winning the round until the knockdown, which was more of an injury than a devastating punch. And even if not, because the round was close and like I already stated one can't conclude that he'd perform like this over 12 rounds, BUT for the very short time of the fight until his knee gave up, he looked like a live opponent, which is more than you can say about any other Vitali-opponent since 2004. And I would heavily favor a rematch over the likes of Stiverne, Welliver, Boswell and some others that the WBC have in their ranking.

For those of you who like to call other people ******s and prefer to have arguments such as "OMG Solis would totally KTFO old-ass Vitali in a rematch, but chicken Klit is ducking him, because he got dominated until the injury", knock yourself out.

As for people thinking that Pedro Luis Diaz has done nothing in professional boxing, educate yourself and read up on how highly Jean Pascal and his handlers think of him, since he joined their camp and helped him on his wins against Dawson and Diaconu.

Ahmet Öner is among the least likeable people in boxing, that much is true.
        Last edited by rochemback; 10-04-2011, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X