No announcement yet.

Professional Boxers tweets on the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
    They've all done it during their careers already, so they're all hypocritical statements.
    Show me a single fight where any of these fighters did what Ortiz did yesterday.

Comment

thanks....
      _____

Comment

Comment

BHop woulda done the same thing :Winning

:Merchant:

Comment

All from black fighters or ******s.

Thread is invalid. They're gonna stick to their own kind.

Comment

glad to see intelligent thoughts from real boxers.

Comment

Oh my what a surprise.......all n1gg3rs or w1gg3rs agreeing with the classless ghetto monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                  All from black fighters or ******s.

Thread is invalid. They're gonna stick to their own kind.
                  lmao, repped for truth

I'm with the guys who say you need to keep your hands up, but there's a level of class you have to show too, I'd be interested to hear what Froch, Hatton etc have to say.

Comment

If u go back and watch Berto/Ortiz...going into the 7th round, after the two knock downs...Berto smiled from his corner at Ortiz and tried to touch gloves letting Ortiz know that that was a hellava round, but Ortiz came out all business, didn't touch gloves and went after Berto!!

Please go check it out and let me know what u think...its not about the aftermath, its the intent...and Ortiz meant business and I don't blame him...I'm here for that belt...we'll hug n kiss later!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                      Paulie Malignaggi
                      Quote:
                      Ortiz was KO'd bcuz HE made huge mistake that @FloydMayweather capitalized on. #EndOfStory #DoneTalking

Lennox Lewis
                      Quote:
                      When the ref says fight. It doesn't matter if he looks away. The fighters were instructed to fight not hug.

Andre Dirrel
                      Quote:
                      Anthonydirrell it's not ok for a champion to do something like that if @FloydMayweather would have did That it would have been all bad but since Vic did

Antonio Tarver
                      Quote:
                      Protect yourself at all times, it's the first rule of boxing.

AndreBerto
                      Quote:
                      2 B honest the butt was wrong and the last right hand punch that Floyd threw was alittle much... But u have to protect yourself at all times

Nonito Donaire
                      Quote:
                      It can be classless, it can be unsportmanike, even opportunistic, but unforunately, its still legal. Would I pull a mayweather? No. But would I pull an Ortiz and be THAT close to a fighter even IF he was saying sorry? No. Id keep arms length away.

OmarHenry
                      Quote:
                      By the way the ending wasnt dirty protect yourself at all times Victor was looking for an excuse out and he found it. STOP HATING!

Audley Harrison
                      Quote:
                      That was warming into a great fight. Shame, but Victor was naive to drop his hands like that, protect yourself at all times is the rules.

Anthonydirrell
                      Quote:
                      Did what he had to do it protect yourself at all time

BrianViloria
                      Quote:
                      Once the referee says fight...put yo damn guard up!

Rashad Holloway
                      Quote:
                      Protect yourself at all times. But damn, is there any class in boxing anymore?

Peter Quillin
                      Quote:
                      Protect urself at all times 2nd rule in boxing. 1st rule is. Keep ur hands up!

Ishe Smith
                      Quote:
                      Protect urself at all times, why are u going to hug the guy, this is the fight business

Pawel Wolak
                      Quote:
                      I probably would have hit with the left hook but not with the follow right. Got 2 keep protected at all times but try 2 keep sportsmanship.

Eddie Chambers
                      Quote:
                      Victor Ortiz should of never dropped his guard... & always know u are never friend while u in that ring!!

Steve Cunningham
                      Quote:
                      y'all call us warriors gladiators right, I agree with wut Floyd did its fight time not time to hug kiss and apologize
                      Correction to all those fighters above that thought Cortez actually uttered words for the fighters to continue the action. Cortez never gave any verbal instructions to go ahead and fight.

But, I do agree, you must protect yourself at all times, because of cheap shot artists like Wifebeater. That's probably how it went down with his Baby Mama when he did it in front of his kids, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X