Lewis by Decision
    10.98%
    Draw
    0%
    Ali by KO
    24.39%
    Ali by Decision
    43.90%

Lewis had trouble against big fighters.. He was only good against smaller fighters like Holyfield and Tyson.. Then came that big beast of the east Vitali at he looked sluggerish and slow.. I think Ali would dance around him to win a UD

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
      Lewis had trouble against big fighters.. He was only good against smaller fighters like Holyfield and Tyson.. Then came that big beast of the east Vitali at he looked sluggerish and slow.. I think Ali would dance around him to win a UD
      lol holyfield is ali's size. i believe ali wouldnt be able to take the punishment.

Comment

Well, Lennox prime wasn't his age as much as his experience in the ring. A prime experienced Lennox would be almost impossible as seeing as how he was never outboxed only KOed twice on well placed and lucky punches in his two loses. I gotta go with Lennox and here is why,

1. Lennox was actually the only big man that could actually box. Not taking nothing from Ali but Ali never had to fight a 6'5 240 pound "Boxer"

2. Lennox had the reach and height advantage, so Ali jab would be less effective since he had to throw it up against gravity.

3. Lennox could take a punch! He was KOed by 2 well placed and lucky punches. I think it is funny that people say he had no chin because he was knocked out on two well placed power shots.
        moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
          Well, Lennox prime wasn't his age as much as his experience in the ring. A prime experienced Lennox would be almost impossible as seeing as how he was never outboxed only KOed twice on well placed and lucky punches in his two loses. I gotta go with Lennox and here is why,

1. Lennox was actually the only big man that could actually box. Not taking nothing from Ali but Ali never had to fight a 6'5 240 pound "Boxer"

2. Lennox had the reach and height advantage, so Ali jab would be less effective since he had to throw it up against gravity.

3. Lennox could take a punch! He was KOed by 2 well placed and lucky punches. I think it is funny that people say he had no chin because he was knocked out on two well placed power shots.
          yea, lennox has every advantage...
          moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Well, Ali could take a punch aswell!!

Ali is faster and not to forget.. Have a ton of heart!! He would trash talk Lennox in the ring and taunt him had great agility and movement... He would probably win a rather close UD all in all

Comment

Ali on points...

Comment

bump .

Comment

Ali doesn't hit as hard as rahman. Ali could not live with Lewis for 12 rounds, maybe he could win an 8 rounder on points, but I think lewis would be getting a reasonable number of shots through and would either win a ud over a hurt ali or ko him late.

Comment

Ali was really only quick in his youth, after his layoff that speed was pretty much just his mouth telling everyone he was fast.

Ali is probably to tough for Lewis however, and wins a UD in a competitive fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X