• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    what state you grew up in?
    Oregon. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      Oregon. ..
      don't know about the law over there but I bet they're better than Jersey's

Comment

hahahahahaha That was beautiful!!!

Comment

The old man is screwed. Had the reporter been barging into his home he would've been justified, but it was his place of business.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            The old man is screwed. Had the reporter been barging into his home he would've been justified, but it was his place of business.
            Property is property.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              Property is property.
              To stand a chance in court, he would've had to make it clear to the reporter that he didn't want him on the property. Without that, the guy has as much right to come through the door as anyone else.

Comment

I hate those kind of reporters that are always doing this ambush journalism trying to expose people only a matter of time before one of them gets killed.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Lmao! This dude has to be every bit of 60 years old and he’s packing a fast one. Richard Wilder was charged with stealing customers’ tax refunds by putting them in an account. Wilder used to run Braselton Used Auto Sales without a license in Gwinnett County. After being charged him and his family moved the business to Gainesville, GA. When investigative reporter Jeff Chirico went to question Wilder, he came upon his father, Donald Wilder who knocked him on his ass!

Kind of reminded me of JMM giving it to Pac...Would have been perfect if the reporter landed on hi face.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    To stand a chance in court, he would've had to make it clear to the reporter that he didn't want him on the property. Without that, the guy has as much right to come through the door as anyone else.
                    It looked like it was the back door to me. And it was pretty clear he didn't want him in there from my position. He was trying to get away from him. Also, we don't even know what kind of a business it is. If I own a wood shop, anyone does not have a right to come walking in. If I own a convenience store, it may be different.

Comment

Working...
                    X