Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Doesn't Ward Go To 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys,why do you keep wanting GGG to fight a ring announcer?

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      i can see it now. the GGG detractors after he lays Ward out unconscious.

"Healthy insurance premium has risen for sports announcers due to GGG"

Comment

Ward can't do a thing against GGG, GGG will walk through that ugly mofo and knock his arse the fk out.

If Ward is not allowed to cheat like he always does he won't do chit.

Most overrated fighter in boxing.

Comment

Well maybe we fancy a change from cab drivers?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Ward can't do a thing against GGG, GGG will walk through that ugly mofo and knock his arse the fk out.

If Ward is not allowed to cheat like he always does he won't do chit.

Most overrated fighter in boxing.

correct. he actively uses illegal tactics to win a boxing match. clinching and holding. that is a part of his strategy.

if a neutral ref separates them and deducts points accordingly, I wouldn't be surprised if Ward gets knocked out by rd 2.

His game is so reliant on that junk

Comment

Originally posted by Dickpunch View Post
              yes he did.
              no, golovkins people were the first ones to bring up wards name. ward or his people had never spoken of golovkin before that, they merely welcomed the challenge. responding to someone calling you out isnt calling them out.

Comment

tht "ring announcer" is better than any tomato can ggg has fought so far......by miles!!!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  no, golovkins people were the first ones to bring up wards name. ward or his people had never spoken of golovkin before that, they merely welcomed the challenge. responding to someone calling you out isnt calling them out.

Golovkin has made it abundantly clear, he will stay to unify 160 or go to 168 for superfights with froch or chavez. yet Ward has been calling out GGG from his irrelevance.

Just because you didn't mention someone initially doesn't mean you can't call them out. this is ******ed.

Comment

I really don't why Ward doesn't want to go to 175lb, Virgil Hunter even said why should Ward move up just because he is so dominant 168. I don't think GGG should move up either Ward wants to fight him come to 160, just like Dawson did when he wanted to fight Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickpunch View Post
                      correct. he actively uses illegal tactics to win a boxing match. clinching and holding. that is a part of his strategy.

if a neutral ref separates them and deducts points accordingly, I wouldn't be surprised if Ward gets knocked out by rd 2.

His game is so reliant on that junk
                      He's a despicable cheat, no different that a roider imo.

Ward is a fking cheat I despise him more than any boxer, thanks to mostly boxing in Jokeland and having an American biased ref he's allowed to get away with flagrant cheating such as the "jab and grab" he does.

It's a disgrace that his cheating has become acceptable and is considered "skilled" or "slick", it's not, he's cheating.

Comment

Working...
                      X