ESPN's Bias for LA teams is really getting annoying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    kershaw is great.

but brush is right about the LA bias along with the boston new york bias that espn has.

espn is complete garbage now.

it used to be so much better in the 90s. all they did was show highlights and statistics.

now if you're not miami, LA, or boston, you'd be lucky to get a 10 second highlight.

now, they put more value in race baiting shows like first take, making up stories with every article titled SOURCES which i doubt their editors checked instead of reporting them and most annoying of all is their shameless desire to turn their anchors and talking heads into stars.

WE DONT CARE ABOUT HOW LINDA COHN LOOKED IN THE 80S, STFU AND SHOW US HIGHLIGHTS AND STATS!!!!

ps- stop trying so hard to be witty with your anchors. just describe the play and show us stats.
    First take is comic relief sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      kershaw is great.

but brush is right about the LA bias along with the boston new york bias that espn has.

espn is complete garbage now.

it used to be so much better in the 90s. all they did was show highlights and statistics.

now if you're not miami, LA, or boston, you'd be lucky to get a 10 second highlight.

now, they put more value in race baiting shows like first take, making up stories with every article titled SOURCES which i doubt their editors checked instead of reporting them and most annoying of all is their shameless desire to turn their anchors and talking heads into stars.

WE DONT CARE ABOUT HOW LINDA COHN LOOKED IN THE 80S, STFU AND SHOW US HIGHLIGHTS AND STATS!!!!

ps- stop trying so hard to be witty with your anchors. just describe the play and show us stats.
      Here is a funny first take segment.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        I am a proud giants fan, kiss the 2 rings and brush my hair.

Your so fcking corny

all you do is post an image of rings whenever you "try" to discuss baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
          Your so fcking corny

all you do is post an image of rings whenever you "try" to discuss baseball.
          The greatest baseball player of all time is willie mays, The team with the most players in the hall of fame is the SF Giants. I love my team I have grown up watching them for a long time. The only black eye with our team is that we had one of the biggest cheaters in baseball history and though I was sad we did not win that ring, I am glad knowing that Barry Bonds doesn't have a ring. I would never give the dodgers credit when credit is due, but I will say this, The year Ryan Braun Got his MVP, Matt Kemp deserved that MVP Award. Kershaw deserved his Cy Youngs, But by no means will I give the same amount of respect to the Dodgers that ESPN Does. Puig is on Steroids everyone knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Unfortunately they did, But my Giants will storm back ahead. They are ready to break out of their slump. They Just Demoted Tony no wait Sergio oh whats the Difference Romo. from the Closers role. SF Giants 2014 World Series Champs. Eat it ESPN.
            For someone claiming all this bias you sure do have some selective attention. The A's would stomp the Giants if they were to play a series right now, and we're right in your back yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              For someone claiming all this bias you sure do have some selective attention. The A's would stomp the Giants if they were to play a series right now, and we're right in your back yard.
              F*** the A's and their bandwagon fans. Your team isn't good enough to make it out of the first round of the playoffs.

Comment

You post some really dumb **** sometimes. The Dodgers and Angels are two of the better teams in baseball. The Angels aren't even a Los Angeles based team. The Clippers have one of the best rosters in the NBA, I don't know why it's so hard for you to comprehend LeBron wanting to join one of the most talented teams in the NBA. ESPN does have it's biases but I really don't see any for Los Angeles teams except for the Lakers and USC football.
                Last edited by $tate of Mind; 06-30-2014, 07:34 PM.

Comment

You're from the bay area that explains it. Say no more.....

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                    You post some really dumb **** sometimes. The Dodgers and Angels are two of the better teams in baseball. The Angels aren't even a Los Angeles based team. The Clippers have one of the best rosters in the NBA, I don't know why it's so hard for you to comprehend LeBron wanting to join one of the most talented teams in the NBA. ESPN does have it's biases but I really don't see any for Los Angeles teams except for the Lakers.
                    you serious?

the clippers are playing that laker role now.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                      You post some really dumb **** sometimes. The Dodgers and Angels are two of the better teams in baseball. The Angels aren't even a Los Angeles based team. The Clippers have one of the best rosters in the NBA, I don't know why it's so hard for you to comprehend LeBron wanting to join one of the most talented teams in the NBA. ESPN does have it's biases but I really don't see any for Los Angeles teams except for the Lakers.
                      LeBron doesn't want to join the clippers. He wants to join a team that can give him a max deal. Clippers would have to move around so many pieces that most likely, Paul or Griffin would be gone, Jordan would definitely be gone.

He will either

A. Stay in Miami
                      B. Go back to Cleveland
                      C. Go to the Houston Rockets

D. Catch Passes from Johnny Manziel LOL LOL LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X