No announcement yet.

Whats next for Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats next for Ortiz?

Who do you want to see him fight, and who do you think he will fight?

Some potential matchups I see are:
    Ortiz vs Berto II
    Ortiz vs Zaveck
    Ortiz vs Alexander
    Ortiz vs Maidana II
    Ortiz vs Khan

Berto 2... if not, then just beat the crap out of Alexander.

Comment

I would love to see Ortiz Maidana 2

Comment

Berto 2 is good. Actually if this happen and Berto wins, I actually think at the end of the day he will gain more fans.

I am actually starting to like Berto. So, if he wins and avenges his only loss then goes to fight either Pacquiao or Mayweather then it will be great for boxing and for his career. I will stop saying he hasn't fought elite fighters and he is hype if my dream fantasy happens.

Maidana 2 is good too. Marcos Maidana going up in weight to fight Ortiz again and if Ortiz wins then his career is reignited or if Maidana wins then he is stature in boxing will increase.

Ortiz has a lot of options. Also, he can fight a bum in an undercard for all I care but then again he is a Marquee fighter now regardless of him losing to Mayweather. He is a "named" fighter that a lot of public knows about. The kid who got suckerpunched by Mayweather is what they call in the streets. The "gay kisser and hugger" by crude people and fans.

So, yea, as long as he wins and losses spectacularly he is a Main Event fighter not some undercard fighter.

Also, just for fun Amir Khan vs Victor Ortiz. I think Khan will run circles around Ortiz peppering him with punches then again Khan's stamina and chin are suspects. Maidana was crude but he was able to hurt Khan in a not so accurate way of punching. At least Ortiz is accurate regardless of what Jim Lampley and Manny Steward said in HBO commentaries.

Comment

I honestly would like to see the Berto rematch or even see him as Khans first fight at 147.

Comment

I would like to see Ortiz vs. Zaveck.
            But realistically, there's the most chance for Berto II or Alexander, or even somebody else from GBP or DB (Collazo comes to mind).
            Ortiz is not touching Maidana again, I'm sure of that. Well that's what he and Khan seem to have in common actually.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
              Berto 2 is good. Actually if this happen and Berto wins, I actually think at the end of the day he will gain more fans.

I am actually starting to like Berto. So, if he wins and avenges his only loss then goes to fight either Pacquiao or Mayweather then it will be great for boxing and for his career. I will stop saying he hasn't fought elite fighters and he is hype if my dream fantasy happens.

Maidana 2 is good too. Marcos Maidana going up in weight to fight Ortiz again and if Ortiz wins then his career is reignited or if Maidana wins then he is stature in boxing will increase.

Ortiz has a lot of options. Also, he can fight a bum in an undercard for all I care but then again he is a Marquee fighter now regardless of him losing to Mayweather. He is a "named" fighter that a lot of public knows about. The kid who got suckerpunched by Mayweather is what they call in the streets. The "gay kisser and hugger" by crude people and fans.

So, yea, as long as he wins and losses spectacularly he is a Main Event fighter not some undercard fighter.

Also, just for fun Amir Khan vs Victor Ortiz. I think Khan will run circles around Ortiz peppering him with punches then again Khan's stamina and chin are suspects. Maidana was crude but he was able to hurt Khan in a not so accurate way of punching. At least Ortiz is accurate regardless of what Jim Lampley and Manny Steward said in HBO commentaries.

if they fight I want Ortiz to win again, I cant stand Berto. If Berto wins hes gonna say the first fight Ortiz was on PED's etc.

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi may be the next fight

Comment

^^^^ hope not, unless paulie has a death wish

Comment

Kell Brook would be a good fight I think they should build the Berto rematch hopefully with both guys winning and looking good would be a huge fight imo

Comment

Working...
                    X