No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch vs. Glen Johnson: The Pre-Six Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch vs. Glen Johnson: The Pre-Six Report Card

Some fights have the look. With the look, they breed anticipation. [Click Here To Read More]

Sometimes fleeing, sometimes beautifully boxing Andre Dirrell lol.

I don’t think he could argue with that!

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRROOOOOOOOC CCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I disagree with the Super Six being fairly judged throughout... There isn't an argument for Carl Froch beating Dirrell. Dirrell won that fight by many rounds and was jobbed. And I got Glen by destruction in this one, so perhaps this time, this article was all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        I disagree with the Super Six being fairly judged throughout... There isn't an argument for Carl Froch beating Dirrell. Dirrell won that fight by many rounds and was jobbed. And I got Glen by destruction in this one, so perhaps this time, this article was all bad.
        There was plenty of argument for Froch as evidenced in a fairly split press. Crappy fights produce awkward scores. Happens.

Glen winning would be no shock here but by destruction? That would be impressive. Speaking with him at the BWAA dinner in May, I noted that he might be a tournament win away from the HOF. Johnson agreed.
        Last edited by crold1; 06-04-2011, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I thought Cliff broke down the fight pretty accurately. I particularly liked that he refered to Johnson aiming to land his behind the ear right hand

I hope we have a decisive winner whoever that might be

Comment

This fight could EASILY go either way, and since it has two guys in it that I respect so much, I will end up both pleased, and bummed out with the result. A terrific fight would ease that discomfort a bit, and that's what I expect out of two guys who dont know any other way.

Comment

The chances of glen getting robbed is pretty high IMHO...

Comment

So judging by the report card scores, Johnson should edge it?

Comment

Working...
                X