No announcement yet.

soilder boy on cocaine??or set up by a slut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
    to be honest i think that was her cocaine and she was trying to set him up......she has hi out of her mind
    larry,

is that really sin city in your avi?

see i told you there were more gay guys on here. he looks like a bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      larry,

is that really sin city in your avi?

see i told you there were more gay guys on here. he looks like a bottom.
      yes..yes its him..visit his myspace page..its in my sig

Comment

White trash whore at its finest.

Comment

soilder boy

Comment

I can't stand the way she talks man...I wouldn't be able to be around her for more than a minute or 2. She thinks her ***** is gold man (when it's not) and something must of happened for her to post this video. Damn man people need to realize you need to be with a proper girl when you have money because they won't go out of their way to disgrace you like this but they will go out of their way to look out for you. Oh well

Comment

All my points says she'll die in the not-too-distant future.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a bit of cocaine tbh. The guy's a rich celebrity, is it really a great exposure to reveal that he does charlie?

Comment

Set up by a slut? Larry, you shouldn't talk that way. That could be someone's mother.

....just sayin'.

Comment

I don't get why all these rappers fu(k with this hoe when all she do is talk **** about them behind their back or later on. That **** can't be that good to go with a STD riddled hoe. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      White trash whore at its finest.
                      soulja boy or w.e the name is not smart, you don't bring broads like this to lay in your bed or in any premises you own/rent for that matter long enough for her to figure out a couple things about you. Even Tiger wasn't immune to commiting stupid acts, bringing whores to his house etc.

With that said this broads purpose in life is to get fucked and cause drama. there's plenty more out there look out..

Comment

Working...
                      X