No announcement yet.

A Little Science Lesson For The PAC-Tards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
    was this the first time you learned this and wanna brag about it?
    The Karaoke Fans claim to have health science and nursing skills....yet none of them can explain to Manny that losing a spoon of blood won't put him in a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by RRICAN View Post
      theres def something else going on w/ Pac. would you let go over 40M dollars over a freakin blood sample? i know i wouldnt
      why would someone still insist a type of testing to hamper the mega-fight? oh that is for the 'fair fight'. the fight that uncle and dad said 'gonna whoop his a-side-ass with or without IT'

this post is nothing new, really... have you tried doing a rigorous training while your body is healing from those minor syringe holes? it won't be noticable... but hit those spots and you have a recipe of internal bleeding, believe me or not...

and i think you will not... because i am an m.d. while your a fool...

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
        This guy is all tough in the ring but he cant handle a tea spoon of blood? Pff lolzzz
        And the elephant is afraid of a rat. Nobody is perfect............Pac has now the power to make demands, he earned it. Unlike before with Murad Muhammad where he was taken advantaged of...........I'd rather have Pac do what he wants and he ain't Mayweather's *****. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
          a little common sense for a *****:
          All humans are different. Not all react the same. ex: A redhead can get burnt under the sun, an african cant.
          You are a ****ing idiot, black people do get sunburnt.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
            The Karaoke Fans claim to have health science and nursing skills....yet none of them can explain to Manny that losing a spoon of blood won't put him in a coma.
            Nobody can explain either why for 40 million dollars, Mayweather didn't want to fight Pac coz he thinks he's on steroids. I'd fight anybody with steroids and a POP hand wrap for 40 million dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              And the elephant is afraid of a rat. Nobody is perfect............Pac has now the power to make demands, he earned it. Unlike before with Murad Muhammad where he was taken advantaged of...........I'd rather have Pac do what he wants and he ain't Mayweather's *****. LOL.
              Wait so pac can make demands now because he has the power, but when mayweather makes a demand he's bigger then the sport? So if mayweather exceeds pac on the p4p list by beating shane, his demands will be justified?

Comment

Originally posted by $partacus View Post
                You are a ****ing idiot, black people do get sunburnt.
                He probably meant aesthetically. How the hell do you know if a black man is sunburnt unless he tells you?

Comment

Originally posted by Idgas View Post
                  pacquiao's issue with blood tests are more mental than biological. it's a big mental issue for him. even though in reality the test won't actually make him physcially weak, if he thinks it does then it will affect him.
                  And people lie all the time and Pac has a history of lying , Id like to see Pac put on a lie detector machine on this issue because the video I seen of him giving blood and getting tatooed is contradictory to what Pac is putting out to avoid being tested thoroughly .

Comment

Well so far the two BIGGEST explantions from Team Pacquiao are:

1. It could effect him mentally.

2. Won't take the test on principle to not let Mayweather boss him around.

Those two so far stick but the other

3. Affraid of needles

have been shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      He probably meant aesthetically. How the hell do you know if a black man is sunburnt unless he tells you?
                      like hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X