Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Laker team looks really bad. Are you Laker fans concerned yet? I don't think Nash is the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      This Laker team looks really bad. Are you Laker fans concerned yet? I don't think Nash is the answer.
      nash was suppose to be a great complementary player.

someone to help pau and dwight and take pressure off kobe.

NOT base your entire offense on him. he's 40 and can't play 40 mpg anymore.

dantoni is an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        nash was suppose to be a great complementary player.

someone to help pau and dwight and take pressure off kobe.

NOT base your entire offense on him. he's 40 and can't play 40 mpg anymore.

dantoni is an idiot.
        Not only that Nash is a defensive liability, which is the Lakers biggest problem. The Lakers couldn't guard the Washington Generals. The D'Antoni hire was really stupid. Notice how much better the Knicks have gotten in his absence? This Laker team is a mess.

Comment

• well you cant base the team on ANY one of the Lakers superstars....Dwight is just too limited offensively, Pau is a pushover, Kobe is old and a turnover machine(i dont really mind his number of shots) and Nash is old and banged up...

but i do think that Nash running the show is the best bet to involve the whole team....

But the defense would still be a concern....

Comment

• well you cant base the team on ANY one of the Lakers superstars....Dwight is just too limited offensively, Pau is a pushover, Kobe is old and a turnover machine(i dont really mind his number of shots) and Nash is old and banged up...

but i do think that Nash running the show is the best bet to involve the whole team....

Comment

This Laker team looks really bad. Are you Laker fans concerned yet? I don't think Nash is the answer.
              I will panic once the Lakers don't make the Playoffs.......nuff said.......

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                well you cant base the team on ANY one of the Lakers superstars....Dwight is just too limited offensively, Pau is a pushover, Kobe is old and a turnover machine(i dont really mind his number of shots) and Nash is old and banged up...

Offense isn't the problem for this team. Their defense is horrendous and I don't see an answer for this problem, save for a new roster. I honestly don't think Nash will make this team THAT much better.

Comment

Not only that Nash is a defensive liability, which is the Lakers biggest problem. The Lakers couldn't guard the Washington Generals. The D'Antoni hire was really stupid. Notice how much better the Knicks have gotten in his absence? This Laker team is a mess.
                  nash d doesn't hurt much tbh.

our point guards couldn't defend either before nash. so not much dropoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    I will panic once the Lakers don't make the Playoffs.......nuff said.......
                    which is a real possiblity, that's sad considering their roster and payroll.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      well you cant base the team on ANY one of the Lakers superstars....Dwight is just too limited offensively, Pau is a pushover, Kobe is old and a turnover machine(i dont really mind his number of shots) and Nash is old and banged up...

nash running the show is a bad idea.

a system that involves everyone is the answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X