Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best part of waking up..........................Community coffee and Crown in your cup.

Comment

• On the drinkkkk.

I think I pulled a muscle in my back, hurts like a b*tch. Alcohol save me

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Yeah vodka makes me do stupid **** every time, don't worry Pain we've all been there before
        Drank for the first time in two weeks last night and had straight vodka. Got wasted and wound up puking a bit. I hate that. Since 2010, I've thrown up once from drinking every year. No matter what I do, it happens at least once. I hate it. Feeling a tad nauseous now.

Comment

• On a bender, been bombed 5 of 8 days, feel great.

Comment

• Me too Blanco. I'm done for a while after Saturday. It's going to be ridiculously messy.

Comment

• I'm watching it with my gal so I'm hoping I don't go overboard for the fight but ya as of late it's been ridiculous. Drank about 375 ml of vodka tonight, along with a bottle of wine and some random mixed drinks. Been the trend lately.

Comment

• Cheers people, I'm getting ****ed today. Got called offa work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                  Cheers people, I'm getting ****ed today. Got called offa work.
                  I'm with you, I'm half a pint of vodka down. Just chasing it with juice.

Comment

• Logged on Facebook saw a boxing expert articulate: "PAC will enialate money".

Logged off.

Seriously that's got to be the worst attempt at spelling annihilate I've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Logged on Facebook saw a boxing expert articulate: "PAC will enialate money".

Logged off.

Seriously that's got to be the worst attempt at spelling annihilate I've ever seen.
                      Was it Msagrain?

Comment

Working...
                      X