Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Back in Form, Decisions Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

I thought Guerrero might be able to slightly improve upon Cotto's efforts and maybe win a round or two more. Cotto proved to be in a different class than Guerrero even though he's past his prime.

RG is still a good dude, but you gotta respect what Floyd can do in the ring regardless of what a dick he can be outside of it.
    TRUTH is Cotto aint washed up....................

Comment

I'm sorry but I don't see anyone beating him. I thought Canelo might be able to but his defense is still too sharp. Guerrero was game but he didn't belong in the ring with Mayweather. I almost want to apologize to all the people that thought Guerrero had a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit29 View Post
        Haters go find someone else to beat Floyd. The stadium wasn't sold out but the gate will be more than Canelo's who did 2.77 million at the gate. Ruben is sour right now. He wanted Floyd to stand there like Berto and get beat up. Didn' t work.
        Come on son..you cannot compare 40,000 to something like 16,000 Canelo's tickets were priced to be family friendly.Stop slinging dirt man it makes you look casual fan like when we know you aren't. Floyd had a great fight, let's enjoy that and focus on that.

Comment

It doesnt matter who Mayweather fights (BEATS) there always gonna b haters talking smack.... for gods sake just admit to ya self that hes da best...tired of seein comments about pacquiao, trout, canelo, etc.....

Comment

if you dont know wtf easy money means after tonight... then just sign off

Comment

Very impressed with Floyd, he's getting more and more relaxed in the ring, using his instinct and keeping things simple. He's looking Roy Jonesesque at times because his attacks are more reflex-based and less fundamentally sound than they used to be earlier in his career. Excellent performance, I give him a pass for cruising in the championship rounds because he hurt his hand.

Guerrero tried but he couldn't work on the inside, good effort. He will be back, I'd pick him to beat Alexander, Ortiz or Brook.
              Last edited by Light_Speed; 05-05-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Five more to go...2016, 49-0.

Comment

Did anybody really expect anything less than a boxing lesson? This fight should have never been made in the first place. At the end of the day, Floyd fans win and everybody else loses.

Comment

Fight wasn'r that good.

Mares vs DeLeon stole the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                      I know right, all Floyd did was run and hold when Guerrero wanted to duke it out Load of Crap!

YOU MAD BRO? So basically what your saying is you wish he stood there and let robert knock him out hahaha what a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X