Comments Thread For: Hearn: Froch Could Face Bute or Kessler Next Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Froch Could Face Bute or Kessler Next Summer

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...h-will-be-back

I don't see Bute coming to England to fight. He has a title, and is a huge draw in Montreal. Kessler is possible.

I think Froch stops Bute.

Comment

For a fight with Bute he'll have to go to Canada and he's not likely to get a fair shake unless he stops him. Waiting for Kessler to pick up the WBO will also leave Kessler calling the shots I dont think he'll come to defend it in England somehow.

Comment

Either will beat Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
          Either will beat Froch.
          I see Froch beating Kessler in a rematch.

I'm not sold on Bute yet.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
            For a fight with Bute he'll have to go to Canada and he's not likely to get a fair shake unless he stops him. Waiting for Kessler to pick up the WBO will also leave Kessler calling the shots I dont think he'll come to defend it in England somehow.
            Bute wont. Kessler might do. Froch went to Kessler's backyard to defend his belt maybe Kessler will feel compelled to do the same if he wins the WBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
              Bute wont. Kessler might do. Froch went to Kessler's backyard to defend his belt maybe Kessler will feel compelled to do the same if he wins the WBO.
              Risky fight for Kessler he could make just as much or even more fighting in Denmark but it's alot more likely for him to come over to England than Bute leaving his backyard.

Btw I'm from Leeds too

Comment

Risky fight for Kessler he could make just as much or even more fighting in Denmark but it's alot more likely for him to come over to England than Bute leaving his backyard.

Btw I'm from Leeds too
                £30k at the city ground lots of money from Sky and showtime, Kessler will be tempted I think.

haha! I thought I'd be the only poster on here from Leeds, your not Carl Johanneson are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                  £30k at the city ground lots of money from Sky and showtime, Kessler will be tempted I think.

haha! I thought I'd be the only poster on here from Leeds, your not Carl Johanneson are you?
                  Nah can he even use a computer???

Comment

Nah can he even use a computer???
                    If he can he's probably robbed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X