No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Ready For Collazo on Mayweather-Maidana Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Ready For Collazo on Mayweather-Maidana Bill

Amir Khan will meet Luis Callazo on May 3rd. The fight will be on Floyd Mayweather’s undercard as the American meets Argentine tough man Rene Marcos Maidana at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas for the WBC and WBA world welterweight titles held by “Pretty Boy”.

[Click Here To Read More]

All wrong for Khan. Collazo's tough and big at 147. Collazo the favourite for my money, will be making a trip to whichever of the UK bookies is the most patriotic

Comment

Good fight for Khan at Welterweight but beating him should not earn him a shot at Mayweather.
      Damn first fight at welterweight and he overtaken Brook in quality of opponent faced LOL

I think this is a 50/50 fight and should be good...

Comment

it will be in another bull shit catch weight or at the full limit?

Comment

If the good Khan turns up (which I doubt) I can see a points win.
          Otherwise Collazo before the 7th round.

Comment

Hopefully Collazo do us a favor and spare us from the MW vs Khan fall fight.

Comment

Terrible fight for Khan.
              Collazo is one of those fighters that even when you beat him he doesn't make you look good.
              Khan needs to look good in his next fight, and I doubt that will happen with Collazo.

I would go as far as to say, Collazo could Knock him out.

Comment

Collazo should work on his timing. I don't see him trying to smother Khan.
                How many SP's has Khan fought?

Comment

Good fight. If they get Broner on the undercard it will be a good card.

Collazo is tough guy and underrated...if Khan sleeps on him then he will be in for a tough night.

Comment

Should have picked the Brook fight. Im guessing there would have been more money in it.

Now he got a high risk, low reward fight because if he wins but dont shine, i doubt Mayweather will fight him. If he loses he is pretty much done.
                    Last edited by Rapid Counter; 03-24-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X