No announcement yet.

Teenage Girls Think The Boston Bomber is cute, wants him released

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    his corpse popped up when i googled her name, actually. yuck.
    I once searched for it out of morbid curiosity but google safe-search saved me from myself.

Comment

Alright NSB members grab you're belts and lets whip the ****** out of e'm. Its our duty to beat some sense into this kids. Seriously maybe this is one of the reasons so many other countries look down on us morally.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Yeah, these little teenage girls are just young and dumb. They think he's innocent because he's "cute." We all know that Arias bitch is a crazy killer but we still want to stab it anyway. It is a little different but we still sympathize with the crazy, kinky slut because she is attractive, which is similar to what these teen girls are feeling.
        Yep.

Originally posted by New England View Post
        men would approach a woman in this case and say "i know she's crazy, i still find her attractive."
        and sleep with her, which in terms of nature means having children by her (now who's crazy?)

Originally posted by StruggleSnuggle View Post
        Alright NSB members grab you're belts and lets whip the ****** out of e'm. Its our duty to beat some sense into this kids. Seriously maybe this is one of the reasons so many other countries look down on us morally.
        There was also a thread on this. Collectively the Lounge doesn't agree with corporal punishment (I know you said NSB, but I think you meant Lounge).

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Yep.

and sleep with her, which in terms of nature means having children by her (now who's crazy?)

There was also a thread on this. Collectively the Lounge doesn't agree with corporal punishment (I know you said NSB, but I think you meant Lounge).
          Actually to be truthful I don't even know what NSB means I just seen you cats post it before and I just wanted to fit in with the cool kids

Comment

Working...
          X