No announcement yet.

D4's Probelm Solving Thread!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D4's Probelm Solving Thread!!!!

I'll try to solve any problems/issues you may have. If anything getting you down upset, annoyed or something you just need some advice on, I will try and help/solve.

A problem shared is a problem halved

Ask away!!!

Disclaimer

D4 does not accept any liability to adverse effect of any advice given. Any advice given should be checked with the relevant experts before carrying out such advice. Solutions give may be incorrect, check relevant sources before before taking on any solution given to knowledge.
    Last edited by D4thincarnation; 05-09-2012, 01:45 PM.

1. How do I deal with the fact that Marquez is aging and will soon retire/lose?

2. Should I count jabs when I'm calculating the accuracy of a boxer?

3. My dog is extremely vicious but I'm horrible at training him. What do I do?
    He's too vicious to let a pro trainer.... train him

Comment

The day I take life advice from the guy who thinks Pacquiao is a more accurate puncher than Mayweather is the day I strap a steak to my junk and stand infront of a starving pitbull.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        The day I take life advice from the guy who thinks Pacquiao is a more accurate puncher than Mayweather is the day I strap a steak to my junk and stand infront of a starving pitbull.

Cold as ice lol

Comment

I dont want a guy who can't even spell problem (thread title) to attempt to solve any of mine.

Comment

bringer just fuggin' brings it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              1. How do I deal with the fact that Marquez is aging and will soon retire/lose?

2. Should I count jabs when I'm calculating the accuracy of a boxer?

3. My dog is extremely vicious but I'm horrible at training him. What do I do?
              He's too vicious to let a pro trainer.... train him
              1) Buy DVD's of his greatest fights, and appreciate him for what he has done. All good thing come to an end.

2) No

3) Get someone else to train him or get a new dog.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I hear MANIAC310 might be able to help you out here.

What do want help with?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                  I dont want a guy who can't even spell problem (thread title) to attempt to solve any of mine.
                  Typo it happens.

I've made bigger mistakes.

Comment

i have had minor back pain for 2 years now wtf do i do to make it fok off.

i always do a hard **** and then wipe then go away for a minute then need a **** again and it's runny and burns the ring and takes ages 2 wipe. the overwhelming wiping results in an irritation of bumholey. how do i stop this?

i have trouble getting to sleep at night on average takes about 40 minutes, any tips

Comment

Working...
                    X