No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm is Open To Facing Dmitry Pirog in The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Popadoc View Post
    they should make a middleweight tourney out of the fights already scheduled...Quillin-Wright, Chavez-Martinez, Geale-Pirog, Sturm-Golovkin...have the winners face each other & crown an undisputed champ
    I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by oA2o View Post
      He does keep pretty quiet about golovkin.
      Especially considering he's been his mandatory for something like 2 years. Pirog should Unify with Geale as planned and let Gena eradicate this b1tch from the Title seen for us.

Originally posted by Popadoc View Post
      they should make a middleweight tourney out of the fights already scheduled...Quillin-Wright, Chavez-Martinez, Geale-Pirog, Sturm-Golovkin...have the winners face each other & crown an undisputed champ
      Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
      I like it!
      Except for Quillin facing a irrelevant zombie Wright while everyone else fights top MW's... Have Quillin fight Khurtsidze since N'jikam- Bursak and Lee-Chavez are fighting that's most the top MW's. Martinez can continue calling out SRL and Willie Pep or whoever he wants to fight.

Comment

Won't happen. Sturm has skill, but he has called out every middleweight belt holder from Hopkins to Martinez and never fights them. I remember how he turned down a ridiculous amount of money to fight Abraham, then after beating the mighty Ronald Hearns, complained in The Ring that everybody was avoiding him.

Plus, Sturm avoids big punchers. He will never get in the ring w/Pirog or Golovkin

Comment

Sturm isn't touching Pirog or Golovkin.

Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
            Sturm isn't touching Pirog or Golovkin.

Shame.

We'll see what pans out

Comment

Working...
            X