No announcement yet.

Dont Chase Women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    tryin to fight someone on the internet again? grow up bro. everyone already knows you folded on larry. even gave you his damn address.
    it was a top 5 troll ur just jelous to be honest you'll never be as big a draw as me

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
      it was a top 5 troll ur just jelous to be honest you'll never be as big a draw as me
      Alphaness.

Be careful Meat, Bricks is for real, well respected on the East Coast. Don't make him come to your city.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

This guy is on the MONEY!

Comment

this guy just slapped me back to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            yea u made trolled the ***** out of everyone and that biitch went to like 43 pages. stop pickin fights on the internet son.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Alphaness.

Be careful Meat, Bricks is for real, well respected on the East Coast. Don't make him come to your city.
              hes one of the guys i dont wanna fuuck with. i might tell him where i live and point him straight to the green box.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                He makes some good theoretical points the problem with human dating is that c0ck is so readily in abundance and thus worthless and pussy is thought of as rare sought after gems so at the end of the day they get to make the choice whether this happens or not and you are just kind of waiting and trying to make it happen.
                its *****-lie-a the great greek goddess

Comment

Working...
                X