No announcement yet.

What If The Impossible Happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
    And Shane Mosley beats Manny Pacquiao? I mean, where does Manny go from there? He'll have been beaten by a 40 year old fighter who's clearly past his prime. Obviously, I don't think it will happen, but I also don't think it's out of the question. Mosley clearly had Floyd reeling in round two of their fight, and if he'd put together some more punches, quite possibly could have put Floyd away. Shane has a sturdy chin. We all know that. If Manny tries to mix it up with Shane on the inside, (like he normally does with most opponents) and gets caught with something huge, and can't recover...........and somehow LOSES. What's left of Manny Pacquiao? I mean.........where does he go from there? Quite frankly, I don't see it happening in a million years, seeing as Mosley signed with Top Rank for this fight, and will most likely throw the fight. (I hate to say it, but that's just the way I feel.) But if he does somehow show up and fight, and WINS..............where does that leave Pacquiao? I mean, I know he still has a MASSIVE fanbase, and will draw no matter who he fights..........but will he be regarded as a p4p fighter after losing to a 40+ year old fighter? Seems like this is a nothing to gain, and everything to lose type fight for Pacman, IMO. If he wins, it doesn't really do much for him. And if he loses (somehow) it basically ruins him. What do you all think?
    That would be terrible, unlikely but not out of the question. Shane not sure he is showing up to win I think hes just happy to get a last huge payday to be honest.

Comment

pac ain't losing to ssm

Comment

Working...
      X