Clear All

• amazing fight btw

Comment

• 1.2 in a recession.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        true

will you lose your account?
        If Pac does what I would like for him to do, then yes I will. Which is fine by me. Still hilarious that Cotto was the first choice and at 147. Cotto just didn't want to play ball. If he would have then of course they would be no Pac-Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Warring Don View Post
          I just wanna point out the double standard.

When Pac beats Cotto, this is the freakin greatest thing in Pac's career. Now Floyd is about to fight him....
          Three years after Pacquiao knocked him out.

Yeah great win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
            I don't dispute that point. I admit that Pac's choice of opponents have been mostly atrocious (in fact, my fave thing about this fight might be that it means we won't get Cotto vs Pac 2).

The "leftover" talk is in reference to an oft repeated catchphrase we've been hearing from *****s, which I'm guessing is gonna subside now.

Mosley was a disgusting choice of opponent from Pac - but DLH and Hatton were totally logical fights.

Actually, if we're talking about when you fight someone....this fight, Floyd vs Cotto, is 3 years too late, really. Would have been a barnburner in '08. Floyd would've won, ofc but still.....
            DLH and Hatton were logical, yes. Since then? Crap. They were hoping Marquez would be crap too. Thank God they were wrong.

As for Floyd-Cotto in 2008, I think it's now abundantly clear no fight between Floyd and a Top Rank fighter was or is ever happening.

Comment

• Between 1.2 and 1.4 seems right.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                IMO Floyd gets more credit if he beats Cotto at 154 then Manny when he fought him at 145. I wouldn't be surprized if Manny fights JMM and avoids Bradley. Manny is always looking for advantages its really funny.
                How does floyd get more credit for fighting an even more damage good cotto? Does the higher weight makes cotto a new person? lol..

Comment

• no chance bradley vs pac outsells this unless Bradley does a spectacular job playing the bad guy.

Cotto Floyd 1.3mill
                  Pac Bradley won't get released. Probably around 1 million or 900k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    His opponents options was very limited, but i was never fond of this fight to begin with. I'll definitely watch the replay on HBO.
                    What you think Guerrero, Morales and Alvarez were better choices.

Only Pacquiao and Martinez were better options.

Comment

• I hope it's entertaining!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X