GOLDEN BOY: Pacquiao-mayweather can still happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLoyd will beat pac next year

Comment

How can you make them fight when you said you never negotiated???

Comment

That fight wont happen,Manny will get bashed by Margarito.He will be worse than Cotto so how will they sell the fight,Judah-Mayweather all over again

Comment

you place blame on both pac for the 1st round on negotiations and money may for the last round but at the end we are the ones that lose i think this sport has taken a few steps backwards

i like the fact the pwill and martinez are fighting again but look at all the bs that happen before they both sign

i like to see the fighters and i mean all fighters step their game up stand up to their promoters and tell them i want that guy not a fighter in the stable

top rank and golden boy dont care about boxing they care about their wallets

seriously we are all on here throwing insults at each other when we should be calling out this promotional companies

cloud vs pascal would be better than hopkins vs pascal i mean seriously
          margo vs cotto 2 would of made more sense than pac vs margo

boxing isnt dying but the people in the sport are killing it slowly

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            That fight wont happen,Manny will get bashed by Margarito.He will be worse than Cotto so how will they sell the fight,Judah-Mayweather all over again
            MANNY GETTING BASHED? U make me laugh

JUDAH-MAYWEATHER ALL OVER AGAIN? ur a clown

Comment

Same ****, different day.

Comment

Nothing to see here folks... move along... move along...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                  if pacquiao looks good against margarito, it will never happen.

happened when pacquiao beat the crap out of cotto. floyd went on vacation.
                  Wrong......Floyd flat out said Pac was a one dimensional fighter and he sees no versatility in Pac LOL.
                  Last edited by ModernTalking; 10-20-2010, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X