Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The HBO Commentators mentioned Jan Zaveck as an elite WW last night??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
    nonsense

you never saw ZAVECK fighting for sure

ZAVECK knock the **** out of guy which BERTO suppose to fight.

What that means that BERTO only fights bums?
    Yeah I have I saw him fight Hlatschwayo and Rafal Jackiewics... Hlatschwayo isn't that good either so what's the point of praising that... Like I said Zaveck's aint beating no elites or even "good" boxers at 147... and even at 140: Bradley, Khan, Maidana, Alexander, Ortiz, Valero, and Alvarado would all smash him as well

Comment

Glad to see my Slovene brother is getting some love, but he is indeed a medicore boxer.

Comment

Who the hell is Jan Zaveck? Sounds like some protected Eastern European *****. Step your damn game.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Who the hell is Jan Zaveck? Sounds like some protected Eastern European *****. Step your damn game.
          The biggest joke to own a title who's living off of one impressive KO victory, but doesn't seem the least bit interested in even the lower WWs like Estrada, Diaz, Abregu, Mike Jones, etc.

And he seems to have one fan in this thread who actually believes he can KO Berto...smh

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
            The biggest joke to own a title who's living off of one impressive KO victory, but doesn't seem the least bit interested in even the lower WWs like Estrada, Diaz, Abregu, Mike Jones, etc.

And he seems to have one fan in this thread who actually believes he can KO Berto...smh
            Screw him then. If you aren't willing to fight the best we shouldn't even acknowledge you. I wish I would of never even been told about this guy.

Comment

Guzman could move to 147 and easily outpoint Zaveck.

The guy is a paper champion.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                You talking about Isaac Hlatshwayo?

Hes a bum too.

Zaveck is a garbage , terrible fighter.
                pwill is a punching bag that got dropped in round 1 by a guy with not much power

and you well... you're racist

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post

Chill out, he won the belt four months ago. He'll be defending against those guys soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                    pwill is a punching bag that got dropped in round 1 by a guy with not much power

and you well... you're racist
                    PWillie fights real fighters. Don't compare bums fighting bums. When the bums step up and prove they can do better then talk ****.

Comment

Everyone in this thread is giving Jan Zaveck more exposure than he's ever had. ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X