No announcement yet.

Ryota Murata's next fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryota Murata's next fight?

Anyone heard any news? I've been sifting through google trying to find out but its hard to find anything about him and wikipedia still hasn't even updated his record from his last two fights. Whats next after he dismantled Angel? He seems to be stepping up his competition pretty quickly I see a more recognizable name coming up in the next two fights.

Its not announched yet, you can always check it on boxrec.com

Comment

No opponent yet, but he'll probably be fighting in Singapore in October

Comment

I really want to see video of his sparring with Golovkin.

I'm sure it won't be too long before he is in the ring with a top contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Watchfire View Post
          Anyone heard any news? I've been sifting through google trying to find out but its hard to find anything about him and wikipedia still hasn't even updated his record from his last two fights. Whats next after he dismantled Angel? He seems to be stepping up his competition pretty quickly I see a more recognizable name coming up in the next two fights.
          A Singapore fight in October on a Top Rank card, no specific date or opponent has been named and then another fight in Japan by the end of the year in what is likely to be his last bout in Japan, at least for the foreseeable future.

Comment

For those who are interested, Murata is back in Japan now following a training camp in Big Bear. Expect his next opponent to be named in the next week or two.

Comment

Working...
            X