No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carson Jones: I Think Brook Will Stop Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
    Brook isn't good enough. He doesn't have the power to hurt or KD Devon. Devon's speed will be too much. I got all my points on Devon. Will be the easiest bet ever
    I'll take the bet with you as things stand now, your 2.6bn to my 2.6bn.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
      Carson Jones has 9 loses and has been KO'd twice,he's a sparring partner and a journeyman opponent. So who cares what he thinks.
      Excellent logic

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
        Brook isn't good enough. He doesn't have the power to hurt or KD Devon. Devon's speed will be too much. I got all my points on Devon. Will be the easiest bet ever
        Once they announce the venue I would be more than happy to take all your points.
        Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
        Carson Jones has 9 loses and has been KO'd twice,he's a sparring partner and a journeyman opponent. So who cares what he thinks.
        You ever laced up?

Anyway, I would be very impressed if Brook was to stop Alexander. I would say Brook wins an easy UD but Alexander fights way too dirty for that to happen. Brook will win this unless he gets robbed and props to him for coming to the US.

EDIT:
        Originally posted by chav View Post
        Damn I got beat to the bet . Smart man you are chav. You should share the wealth and do 1.3B so I can take the other half.

Comment

I don't know if he will stop him because Alexander has a Excellent Chin...but I do think Kell can beat him from the outside and Devon don't fight inside AT ALL nor does he really Apply Pressure

Kell by UD...since it will be in America it will probably be a SD or hell he might be robbed

if Devon can apply Pressure and get inside against Kell then yeah he can win...Devon got a great chin, I don't know why Kevin Alexander just doesn't turn him into a Pressure Fighter...put his head down and just come forward...but instead Alexander fights like he has no plan Offensively
          Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 11-20-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            Its on. I'll Sig it when I get a chance. 2.6 billi

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Once they announce the venue I would be more than happy to take all your points.

You ever laced up?

Anyway, I would be very impressed if Brook was to stop Alexander. I would say Brook wins an easy UD but Alexander fights way too dirty for that to happen. Brook will win this unless he gets robbed and props to him for coming to the US.

EDIT:

Damn I got beat to the bet . Smart man you are chav. You should share the wealth and do 1.3B so I can take the other half.
              Whatever I have minus 2.6 bill the day of the fight I will bet with you.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                I don't know if he will stop him because Alexander has a Excellent Chin...but I do think Kell can beat him from the outside
                Brook won't be able to land cleanly on Devon much. Devon will smother him and hold. Devon will win this, I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see brook winning

Comment

I see Brook dropping Alexander once or twice in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                    Brook is good, but alexander to me is the gatekeeper to the elite level. I feel Alexander tight ropes that elite line - he is not elite, but better than whats underneath (get what i'm saying-lol) alexander comes in shape, awkward defense, fast but not quick, decent footwork, decent power - but above all I think his ring inteligence is underestimated - he knows what he is trying to do in the ring. Brook will have to outbox a good boxer in this one, alexander is also good at setting traps, I like carson jones - I think the loss to brook will set him straight for the future -
                    Brook could get chin checked. See Urango, Juan.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      Brook could get chin checked. See Urango, Juan.
                      Mathysse too...

Comment

Working...
                      X