Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO SICK!!! Beatboxing MJ from the ground up (The way you make me feel)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] SO SICK!!! Beatboxing MJ from the ground up (The way you make me feel)

SO SICK!!! Beatboxing MJ from the ground up (The way you make me feel)

This chick got SICK talent...why she hasn't won one of these talent contest on TV is beyond me.....her and her little recording machine can make her MAD HUSTLE.....respect.....

That is pretty cool. She is extremely talented. Plus she has a pug as a pet.

PUG LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      That is pretty cool. She is extremely talented. Plus she has a pug as a pet.

PUG LIFE
      Yeah the pug.......

Comment

That's pretty cool. Talented girl.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-14-2014, 11:15 PM.

Comment

That was sick.

Comment

She's got other videos/songs out too. Looks like she is also performing in clubs and down town Hollywood. I'd imagine it won't be too long until she blows up.

Comment

Cute and talented!

Comment

good.

If she becomes a pop star im gonna have to hate her tho.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  good.

If she becomes a pop star im gonna have to hate her tho.
                  Why hate? she gotta make them stack just like the rest of us......can't hate a dude's (dudette's ) hustle I always say.........

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    Why hate? she gotta make them stack just like the rest of us......can't hate a dude's (dudette's ) hustle I always say.........
                    Its the industry. How she will be snapped up by a record label, dipped in the same huge bucket of glitzy celebrity vomit that all other pop stars have, and slapped on the front cover of a gossip magazine. Maybe sharing the cover with a close up of a Kardashian pimple.
                    The talent that she has buried beneath the goop of paparazzi spunk, and if she is lucky enough to reach the stalker level of stardom, she will get abused on Twitter, have a sex tape, pop into rehab until no one cares and sink into obscurity, making way for the next big star.
                    Its all just reality **** at the end of the day.

Comment

Working...
                    X