Mayweather: "The rematch referee is going to be totally strict"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: "The rematch referee is going to be totally strict"

3:40

So no more Jon Jones like elbows on your part Floyd??? Lol I swear I have a feeling the ref is gonna be all over Maidana, not letting him rough Floyd up on the inside. Mayweather will pound on the commissions door and make sure of that.

Comment

Time for Cortez to come out of retirement.
      "I'm fair but I'm firm"......should be an easy night for Money.

Comment

The ref will not allow inside fighting mark my words.

Mayweather is not dumb nor his team they knew how to nullify Maidana they thought they can do it with gloves and that didnt work and Mayweather realize he couldent evade and land at will on maidana so they needed another layer of protection THE REF!.

Comment

Smoger. Bayless, anyone who is good at paying attention to the low blows maidana throws.

Comment

And? The ref in the last fight was horrible. I have no problem with dirty play as long as the fighters can get away with it. I also have no issue with a strict ref. If u can't beat a fighter without using illegal tactics then that's not on the ref, that's on u. Either change your game or learn how to be sneaky about it. As long as the ref is fair so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              The ref will not allow inside fighting mark my words.

Mayweather is not dumb nor his team they knew how to nullify Maidana they thought they can do it with gloves and that didnt work and Mayweather realize he couldent evade and land at will on maidana so they needed another layer of protection THE REF!.
              Gloves, ref, judges, hometown adv. There's a good possibility Mayweather might weigh in heavy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Gloves, ref, judges, hometown adv. There's a good possibility Mayweather might weigh in heavy too.
                Yup the deck stacked up against Maidana beyond belief in this one, and If mayweather does have a huge announcement after the bout on September 15 of course it gonna relatex to his future plans in boxing so their no way they can let Maidana ruin that.

Comment

Mayweather's points:
                  -This is not a street fight(Obviously)
                  -This is not MMA(Don't they all use the same gloves in UFC?)
                  -This is why boxers are dying(Lol?)
                  -Look at past champions health and lives(The fab four seem to be doing fine)

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                    Time for Cortez to come out of retirement.
                    "I'm fair but I'm firm"......should be an easy night for Money.

LOL, they're gonna bring back Joe Cortez for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X