Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of PEDs did Ariza give Maidana in "The Moment"? Ariza Shakes?**BANNED*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Marcos is dirty.

Comment

words in the barrios had it that ariza's cartel connections drug shipment was intercepted by the FBI, therefore they had to supply ariza with some lower grade a-side, its still a-side but cut with baking soda to maximize profit. ariza is already talking to the cartels to supply alex's with the top top shelf a-side which is smuggle out of columbia for the rematch with floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
        Just watched the fight for the 3rd time and something was really not right about it. What I mean by that is Maidana had Ariza in his corner.*

Maidana did gas at the end so I'm doubtful it was A-Side meth. But he was relentless for a lot of the fight. Would that be EPO? Or was it HGH because Maidana came in 20 pounds heavier than Money May?
        Maybe he went to the same Doctor Floyd see's for Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Comment

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
          A guy who mocks Parkinson's symptoms on global television is suddenly concerned about his image?
          Madiana was part of Freddie's crew back then you ******

Comment

Maidana didn't use any kind of ped. He is a highly skilled boxer who is improving his boxing skills. He trains hard and he fights hard with great determination.

Comment

Looks like Floyd wants some of those Ariza shakes he's heard so much about

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                words in the barrios had it that ariza's cartel connections drug shipment was intercepted by the FBI, therefore they had to supply ariza with some lower grade a-side, its still a-side but cut with baking soda to maximize profit. ariza is already talking to the cartels to supply alex's with the top top shelf a-side which is smuggle out of columbia for the rematch with floyd.
                no wonder why floyd got ariza on board..

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Looks like Floyd wants some of those Ariza shakes he's heard so much about
                  Nah yo. Pac B cheatin !

Comment

Ariza is a ****ing dirty cheat, ban him from the sport. PED supplier, I don't know how he's not banned when it was so blatant

Comment

Working...
                    X