Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Vs Matthysse, are you okay with this at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Matthysse/Garcia winner should have one fight at 147 first. GBP could use Ortiz or Josesito as a stepping stone.

The match-up is still acceptable without the tune-up though.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 08-26-2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

If Khan beats Alexander, I don't think there's any doubt who Mayweather will be fighting next. That's a fight that Schaefer has never made any secret of wanting and they won't want to take any more risks with Khan getting knocked out in the future, especially with what happened against Diaz.

Comment

How could we possibly expect Floyd to move down to face Matthysee?

Comment

LOL at the obsessed kid that changed my user title...where they do that at? And since when is that allowed on here?

Comment

Personally i'd like to see Lucas fight at 147 first but if he stops Danny the demand will be too much but yes it's a good fight

Comment

This is why i stand by my statement of floyd going after serg in may it fits perfect

Comment

I'd like to see Lucas fight a top 10 guy at 147lbs first, but even without that it still beats the hell out of Mayweather vs. the Khan/Alexander winner, or Mayweather vs. anybody else out there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                  This is why i stand by my statement of floyd going after serg in may it fits perfect
                  How exactly do you figure that?

Comment

I'm fine with this fight. Matty has been on a tear and if he gets passed Danny the way he did Peterson then this fight will be a must see. The fight will be right before Floyd fights so there's going to be about 5 million people at the least (fight parties and bars every where, that's where 5 million came from, not actual PPV buys.) watching the fight. That will generate immediate interest from the casual fan base. Same goes for Danny if he can destroy Lucas. After what Danny did to Khan and his highlight reel KO of Morales, (I know, Erik was old, but that was a hell of a left hook.) I can see fans thirsting for Danny vs Floyd as well.

But, there's a few HWs that the haters are going to say Floyd is ducking. They will also try to discredit the fight because Matty or Danny will have to weigh in 7 lbs heavier at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                      How could we possibly expect Floyd to move down to face Matthysee?
                      Haters who need a reason to cry and moan are the only ones that would say Floyd needs to move down.

Comment

Working...
                      X