No announcement yet.

Apple screws users over, forces them to use Apple Maps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    I like Androidism's threads, it's a nice break from the macfaggory that Breakbeat usually posts...
    Going through their started threads I see way more Apple threads from captain Android than I do from Breakbeat...

Its almost all Apple threads from that dude oddly enough. Much like the Pac fans that seem to only ever want to talk about Floyd.

Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      Going through their started threads I see way more Apple threads from captain Android than I do from Breakbeat...

Its almost all Apple threads from that dude oddly enough. Much like the Pac fans that seem to only ever want to talk about Floyd.

Strange.
      Well to be fair, most of Breakbeats threads are about Google, android, or microsoft, but they're all signed "Mac Daily news". I think they're kinda balancing out the OS wars on the forums....

Comment

Not on the first page of his list of started threads. I didnt look past that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zig Zag- View Post
          steve jobs fucked his mommy

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

Strange.
            the fact that you had to even search for breakbeat threads to see what he posts about is evidence enough you know nothing about him or myself.

He talks apple bashes google, I talk google bash apple. It's been a fun rivalry, it's not life and death, it's not serious stuff, if you don't like it don't open the thread you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
              He mastur.bates to Google and his Android phone every night.

Android users masturbate to video **** on their phone, because androids play flash videos.

IPhone users jack off to google images.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                Android users masturbate to video **** on their phone, because androids play flash videos.

IPhone users jack off to google images.
                Oh really..? Not true, idiot.

Tons of sites, **** and otherwise support ios... You need to educate yourself a bit if you want to be truly effective against your competitor. Maybe not get so worked up too, its not a good look.

Comment

what a bone

cmon galaxy nexus lte unlocked

Comment

Working...
                  X