Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate it when fat lazy people bash athletic people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    Haha my favorite is those guys you see at the gym with bytch **** and a beer belly who only bench press and curl, and then talk shyt about guys who are lean, athletic, and really twice as strong as they are pound for pound. . . I had this one guy who was like five foot nothing, about 240ish trying to be a smartass because I was doing reps with only 135 on bench. . .
    This too. I also get really annoyed by those people who act like bodybuilding is the only sort of gym training out there, a lot of these massive people with huge muscles can't even lift much compared to there actual body weight and have **** cardio.

And the people who concentrate solely on brench press and nothing else, as of they don't know there are other muscles in the body.

Comment

Why do people care what others look like unless you're ****ing them?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Why do people care what others look like unless you're ****ing them?
        What if the fat lazy one tend to try to f uck you?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Haha my favorite is those guys you see at the gym with bytch **** and a beer belly who only bench press and curl, and then talk shyt about guys who are lean, athletic, and really twice as strong as they are pound for pound. . . I had this one guy who was like five foot nothing, about 240ish trying to be a smartass because I was doing reps with only 135 on bench. . .
          I see that all the time. Big fat dudes with over-developed chests (from non-stop benching). They got big guts, muscle tank tops, and skinny legs. They're usually the ones grunting like ****in cavemen while they bench 20 plates.

A bunch of Former HS football players trying to relive their glory days.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
            What if the fat lazy one tend to try to f uck you?
            It's not hard to get away, do you get raped by fat women or something? LOL

Comment

Obese people that say it is a handicapp make me sik, ***** u fat cuz u wasnt shootin wit me in the gym!!!!

Comment

I put them in their place.

I know one fat guy who tried to say a low body fat % is bad, trying to use some survival shit as an excuse. So I told him there are many special forces soldiers who have a low body fat % and they'd survive much of that shit he was talking about.

Nothing to say back. He got put in his place.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I put them in their place.

I know one fat guy who tried to say a low body fat % is bad, trying to use some survival shit as an excuse. So I told him there are many special forces soldiers who have a low body fat % and they'd survive much of that shit he was talking about.

Nothing to say back. He got put in his place.

Should have told him he is too fat to hang himself haahhahah

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    I see that all the time. Big fat dudes with over-developed chests (from non-stop benching). They got big guts, muscle tank tops, and skinny legs. They're usually the ones grunting like ****in cavemen while they bench 20 plates.

A bunch of Former HS football players trying to relive their glory days.
                    lmao.....ahhhh hell 10 years at gold's gym..and this is soooo true....i call em lightbulbs..big up top skinny ass legs....not to mention there form on the lifts are completely horrible...i never even did bench presses, i always used dumbells so i could get more benefit and push...jus my personal preference tho

Comment

I've never really though much about people over weight. And I dont think Ive ever heard of fat people bashing athletic people, I dont really understand what you mean. When people are over weight they know what they look like and most of them aren't overly proud of there body. And the ones that are are few and far between.

Comment

Working...
                      X