Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Mosley FC360 was a HUGE FAILURE on CBS...Among Lowest Ratings EVER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
    it was over 1m buys.
    Prove it..................

Comment

Originally posted by I am God View Post
      Nope,cause he never fought them so how could they be a threat?
      lol, right, but do you honestly think they would have been? Would you have actually favored either one of those guys to win the fight? Margarito would have looked like Corrales all the way to a UD, Cotto would have been given a boxing clinic for 12 rounds, and Clottey is a joke. I'm not saying Floyd didn't avoid them, but it wasn't because he thought they were better than him. Guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
        Lets hope so man. I don't think I'll be able to sell them on another fight if this one flops. I took no less than 8 people to the last one (all buying the PPV even though I knew it wasn't competitive.) Bob Arum needs to stop screwing around real quick.
        thought u took them to a bar to watch the fight? the mayweather ortiz fight will make them enjoy boxing trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
          lol, right, but do you honestly think they would have been? Would you have actually favored either one of those guys to win the fight? Margarito would have looked like Corrales all the way to a UD, Cotto would have been given a boxing clinic for 12 rounds, and Clottey is a joke. I'm not saying Floyd didn't avoid them, but it wasn't because he thought they were better than him. Guaranteed.
          we would of know if they were a threat to floyd or not but since it never happen we will never know. if they werent a threat floyd would sign and fight them asap to make that easy money.

Comment

truth hurts huh? if they were never a threat to floyd then floyd should have fought them all and make that easy money like u guys always say right........
            Instead, he made easier money and avoided Top rank all together!

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              Prove it..................
              prove manny is on steriods.. prove it and i'll prove my statement... i'll wait..

Comment

prove pac is on steriods, show me a dirty testing result. when u find that i'll post the showtime press release.
                Prove mosley was, *******

Comment

Fightcamp 360 was cool for the super sixcause they had to cover alot of different fighters. But when its a big fight with two big name opponents 360 isnt that great 24-7 is way better its more of a show where 360 is just a camera crew following them around.

I really wish the pac jmm fight has a 24 7 thatd be sick

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Your mistake: manny needs to fight three times to make $20 million. Floyd needs to fight ONCE to make that.

"Go ahead to training camp for Clottey.... I'll be on a boat".
                    thats exactly what i said.. easy money for floyd so why didnt he fight them??

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Your mistake: manny needs to fight three times to make $20 million. Floyd needs to fight ONCE to make that.

"Go ahead to training camp for Clottey.... I'll be on a boat".
                      Oh yea, Clottey would really take it to Floyd, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X