No announcement yet.

Is it just me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me?

But when there's a big fight, especially if it's one of my favourite fighters involved, I get really nervous, heart beating like crazy even if not much is going on in the ring, my balls sweat, my head sweats.

That happen to you guys too?

LOL, I get the jitters but my balls aint sweating I mean I'm not the one getting hit you feel me? LOL...

Comment

Yup. It's like that for me in any sports I watch where my team is in a big game...

Comment

Dude TMI.

My heart was beating hard most of the fight.

Comment

Same here. Only in boxing I get the "anxious" feeling. Happens during any big fight actually for me. Even if I'm not really a huge fan. Like I was nervous during Pacquiao Cotto. Mayweather Mosley was like that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            Same here. Only in boxing I get the "anxious" feeling. Happens during any big fight actually for me. Even if I'm not really a huge fan. Like I was nervous during Pacquiao Cotto. Mayweather Mosley was like that for me.
            I tell you the most nervous I ever was was when I flew out to Vegas for the Manny/Cotto fight at the MGM.

When the bell rang for round 1 my heart was about to pound out of my chest...

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              Epic gif sig there. Die hard mayweather fans are like that when Mosley hits May on the 2nd round.

Comment

I get the shivers. Especially when the fight starts, it's like I'm sick or something.

When Mosley landed that massive right that buckled Mayweather, I looked like it was 20 degrees in my house.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I get the shivers. Especially when the fight starts, it's like I'm sick or something.

When Mosley landed that massive right that buckled Mayweather, I looked like it was 20 degrees in my house.
                  Yes I get shivers too....especially when they're introducing the fighters....it's like a mix of anxiousness and pleasure.:wank:

Comment

Not just you. The bezzie mate and I were more jittery than Mosley before and during the fight. :laff2:

Nothing beats that feeling of the bell sounding, heart lurching into action, and starting to yell commands at the screen within the first few minutes. It's a total rush.

Comment

Working...
                    X