Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Carl Froch wins this tournament and remains undefeated doing so...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    ..Then Joe Calzaghe's resume takes one hell of a kick in the wheels.
    True........lets go Froch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      if you cant see his lack of skills then that is your problem
      and if you really think he will go this whole tournament undefeated then i want some of what your smoking
      What he lacks in certain departments he makes up for in others. He isn't the joke people make him out to be(especially Calzaghe fans).

And i don't see why he can't go through the tourney undefeated. Froch's only hurdle IMO is Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        What he lacks in certain departments he makes up for in others. He isn't the joke people make him out to be(especially Calzaghe fans).

And i don't see why he can't go through the tourney undefeated. Froch's only hurdle IMO is Kessler.
        its not because im a calzaghe fan,its because im realistic about his skills
        one day he will do a pavlik and get in the ring with sum1 like b-hop and get embarrased
        how would froch do against kessler,seriously now?

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          its not because im a calzaghe fan,its because im realistic about his skills
          one day he will do a pavlik and get in the ring with sum1 like b-hop and get embarrased
          how would froch do against kessler,seriously now?
          Seeing as no one in this tourney is as skilled as Bernard Hopkins then i don't see what point you're making? What's unrealistic is people saying Froch's **** when they don't realise that every boxers makeup is different. Froch can give anyone at 168 serious problems.

Comment

if kessler goes through the tournament unbeaten, what does that do for calzaghes resume??

Comment

Originally posted by 1-the-shit-1 View Post
              if kessler goes through the tournament unbeaten, what does that do for calzaghes resume??
              It would do alot but no one said that win wasn't legit. IMO it's Calzaghe's biggest and best win.

Comment

Froch won't go through this tournament unbeaten. He got fairly embarressed in his last fight against Taylor. Don't get me wrong it was an exciting fight, and i was happy that Froch won. But he clearly doesn't have the boxing skills to take on a Kessler or someone with good boxing skills, i personally am not sure if he could even beat Taylor again.

I need to go watch videos of Ward and Dirrell, but i don't think Abraham belongs in this competition. I would love to be proved wrong though.

Comment

The reason for this tourny is because there not much option.

The SMW is and always has been pretty dire. So this was the best option.

On Paper, Joe could have had got alot more paydays had he amde more of an effort to get into the mix with Prime Hopkins, Prime RJJ, Prime Toney, Tarver and not pulled out 12352 times against Glen Johnsnoetc.

Even if he lost, he would have at least got 1 or 2 big wins.

Fact is, Having Kessler as your best win, when you 46-0 really says it all for what level of opposition he faced, considering you had more options on the table

Comment

if joe calzaghe were still around he would probably fight the 6th place finisher of the tournament.

Comment

Froch going undefeated and winning this tournament is nearly impossible. Froch is the weakest fighter among the six. He will be lucky to win one fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X