Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As my boxingscene career progressed, do you think I have improved as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    No lying, there was a time when I cared about race. But now I am over it. Like I wouldn’t care if Dawson lost to Froch for example. A black boxer winning isn’t going to help me in my life. So yea, but I will defend my people ferociously when needed that’s a given
    Nice to know you've changed a bit..

You're less of a black supremacist than Street Bully now.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      look at this attention whoring troll

'what do you guys think of me?'

'have i gotten better?'

'do you guys accept me now?'

STFU you confused kangaroo ****ing albino *****
      Oh. It’s the little whore who is posting from her hot sweaty Internet café in Manila. ***** you should be walking the streets and making a living instead of annoying a mature well endowed young male.

Don’t make me take a plane trip to the Philippines and come and exploit your cilt and **** with my precious currency. I leave you bloody and violated with the mark of Flawless. Its amazing these days that prostitutes are even allowed on the internet.

Comment

Oh. It’s the little whore who is posting from her hot sweaty Internet café in Manila. ***** you should be walking the streets and making a living instead of annoying a mature well endowed young male.

Don’t make me take a plane trip to the Philippines and come and exploit your cilt and **** with my precious currency. I leave you bloody and violated with the mark of Flawless. Its amazing these days that prostitutes are even allowed on the internet.

i live in southern california...around REAL black people

not ******s in Australia that have a pirated BET link looking for an indentity

look at you with your 'please approve of me thread'

do yourself a favor and boomerang your poser ass back under a rock

you are STILL a ***** ass troll

'what do you think of me'

comical....like a teenage little girl that first puts on lipstick 'am i pretty now'

you ****ing ****...go buy a dog if you need acceptance

Comment

I believe that you and Burner have both become good posters.

I mean we all have bias, but then soem bias is made for a reaction and is dismissive, while others are more smart.

Comment

It's amusing seeing this "boxingscene bad guy" reduced to begging for acceptance from the forum he admits to trolling.

FTR, I believe Flawless=Stone Roses.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              i live in southern california...around REAL black people

not ******s in Australia that have a pirated BET link looking for an indentity

look at you with your 'please approve of me thread'

do yourself a favor and boomerang your poser ass back under a rock

you are STILL a ***** ass troll

'what do you think of me'

comical....like a teenage little girl that first puts on lipstick 'am i pretty now'

you ****ing ****...go buy a dog if you need acceptance
              In that Cafe of yours, you can be anything you want to be princess. Doesn't change the fact that you are a little midget *****. That need his little e-pinoy gang to go around and red K people for you. It's a sad state that you are in right now, even death wouldn't be enough to spare the humiliation you have suffered in life and online.

Around "Real Black People" I hope you enjoyed yourself with REAL black people. I am around Real White People

Comment

I am around Real White People
                Still living with your parents, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                  It's amusing seeing this "boxingscene bad guy" reduced to begging for acceptance from the forum he admits to trolling.

FTR, I believe Flawless=Stone Roses.
                  Who said I am begging for anything, I could continue my trolling ways for a second. All I asked is that if I improved as a poster who your fucking e-acceptance

Comment

ALL TIME LIST

#9 G Dog
                    #10 Flawless

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                      Still living with your parents, are you?
                      I’m 19 years old, and I am living with my parents. Don't see the problem

Comment

Working...
                      X