No announcement yet.

Fire Damon 'pencilneck' Perry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Damon 'pencilneck' Perry

I can't stand this little skinny weasel. Time and time again he made bold predictions during the course of the evening. And time and time again, he was proven wrong. And even in his predictions, he managed to disrespect certain fighters by saying "oh, this fight isn't going to last a minute" and "he doesn't have any chance, Bas, let me tell you." This, to me, just showed me how very little Perry knows about the sport and its fighters. I wished to God that Couture would've choked him to sleep during one of those segments.

I really don't have any clue what this jackass brings to the table. He is not funny at all, he says things that make you go "what the **** did he just say?" and he knows jack **** about MMA. DSE needs to let him walk because he's ****ing horrendous.

Pride should get pretty slighty-****** girls contract from the UFC make her breed with him and the world could have the biggest tool ever created.

Comment

That guy was terrible
      After a while I just tuned out anyhting he said

Comment

I was giving him a second chance after the first show, but that was terrible. That may be the Jap influence, they like corny **** and must think we do. I was watching with my parents and brother, and the way that douche bag acts makes the sport look stupid. Good thing the fights more than made up for his ineptness. You wanna help the sport grow, get somebody that acts more professional.

Comment

He's far from being professional. Ever since he got on, he ****ing bashed Yoshida every chance he got with his whole "he's wearing a gi" schtick. By the way, does anyone find that funny? **** no.

Damon "Tool" Perry needs to go immediately. Pride's cards just aren't going to be enough in the future.

Comment

Steven Quatros??

Bas needs a strait man for his stuff to work. Damon 'The Dork' Perry tries to act funny but he just comes off as stupid. I'd like to see someone who knows the sport and takes it serious to team up with Bas. Then when Bas pops off a one liner it'll get a better response.

Comment

I hate how they act like bas and him are best friends.

Comment

Working...
              X