No announcement yet.

Fight Metric for Bendo vs. Edgar 2.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TL;DR = Too Long Didn't read.

Don't give a damn about gifts, I've returned bets I've won because of bull**** decisions, it's honorable, you wouldn't know nothing about that though. Changed the time because I checked the fight date to the date you paid....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      No trilogy, Nate Diaz will be fighting Bendo for Frankie's belt....
      lol, frankie has no belt. maybe next time he should bring the fight like he did for penn and maynard. maybe it's easier for him to fight a fatty with no cardio or a dumb brawler i suppose.

nate will be tough. bendo will lose if he tries fighting like that again.

Comment

Man it was a close fight! Edgar landed more pity pat punches and kicks but Hendo landed the more powerful and significant strikes and kicks. It could of gone either way, They both fought to win by points and never really went all out to finish each other. Frankie cant complain, he should of gone out and tried to finish Henderson, he needed to really take it from the champion. IMO Edgar is a cry baby, he should fight Guida, Pettis or Cerrone before he gets another shot at the 155 champion. That or go down to 145 and get his ass handed to him by Aldo.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Man it was a close fight! Edgar landed more pity pat punches and kicks but Hendo landed the more powerful and significant strikes and kicks. It could of gone either way, They both fought to win by points and never really went all out to finish each other. Frankie cant complain, he should of gone out and tried to finish Henderson, he needed to really take it from the champion. IMO Edgar is a cry baby, he should fight Guida, Pettis or Cerrone before he gets another shot at the 155 champion. That or go down to 145 and get his ass handed to him by Aldo.

Finally a person with some sense, green k. Kaps is a whinny little twat too.

Comment

I agree. I am even pulling for Edgar and thought he won. But its a close fight and fight could have gone either way, so theres no complain for the result.

Some posters just need to post alot about how unhappy they were with the result. They are just acting like girls on menstruation.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Watching the fight I felt that Frankie was the one pushing the action and dictating the pace, Bendo seemed content to sit back and try and counter....
              at the end of the 4th a believe it was Bendos corner basically told him to run and only throw that leg kick.

Comment

I didnt see Frankie get dropped and choked,i sure saw Bendo dropped and choked.doesnt matter anyway Diaz will take his belt and give him a beating unless he runs like that ho condit did,

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  I didnt see Frankie get dropped and choked,i sure saw Bendo dropped and choked.doesnt matter anyway Diaz will take his belt and give him a beating unless he runs like that ho condit did,
                  you hatin mad.

frankie didn't come to take the belt. plain and simple. he fought more like condit did. the difference being, bendo didn't fight like a brainless mummy. so frankie didn't get the w.

nate could lose. he's all hands just like his brother. bendo is a taekwondo black belt. good luck finding range against kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    you hatin mad.

frankie didn't come to take the belt. plain and simple. he fought more like condit did. the difference being, bendo didn't fight like a brainless mummy. so frankie didn't get the w.

nate could lose. he's all hands just like his brother. bendo is a taekwondo black belt. good luck finding range against kicks.
                    taekwondo is for 8 yearolds that have parents who wont allow them to compete in real sports.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      taekwondo is for 8 yearolds that have parents who wont allow them to compete in real sports.
                      which is why a legend in bas rutten has a base in it. the goat anderson silva has a base in it.

along with the lightweight champion ben henderson and anthony pettis has a base in it.

bet you blew your wad with the "showtime kick" which is just a move taught in tkd.

yup. guess you're right.

Comment

Working...
                      X