Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For ones I agree with Arum on this. "Floyd style is for blocking right hand fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    How is that relevant? You're just actually proving my point. That means father and son acknowledge that Pacman is really that good. If you demand extra testing, what else could it mean other than you're impressed to the point of avoiding the fight. First time I've heard of it I was like, "Wow. He's really that impressed with Pac, huh?" What am I missing?

how is it relevant? really??

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      how is it relevant? really??
      The problem with you folks is you can't even make up your minds. On one hand you say he's one-dimensional, he just cherry picked his way to the top, he fought inferior opponents. On the other you make a complete turn around and say he can't be that impressive. He must be cheating. You can't have it both ways. Either he's good or he's not. He can't be both. People would accept one, but not both. It will never make any sense. Think about it.

Comment

The problem with you folks is you can't even make up your minds. On one hand you say he's one-dimensional, he just cherry picked his way to the top, he fought inferior opponents. On the other you make a complete turn around and say he can't be that impressive. He must be cheating. You can't have it both ways. Either he's good or he's not. He can't be both. People would accept one, but not both. It will never make any sense. Think about it.

ok im not sure how or why you're generalizing me in the "you folks" category, but my view on pac is that he is a quick, one dimensional fighter who took roids. im not talkin about his cherrypickin or his inferior opponents cause that is bs and if i ever said that it was jus to piss someone off. he fought good fighters, catch weights or not. that clear enough for you?

Comment

The problem with YOU folks is, you cannot think. Is it possible that Pacquiao cherry picks AND is dirty?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            The problem with YOU folks is, you cannot think. Is it possible that Pacquiao cherry picks AND is dirty?
            if you speak such travesties again, i shall find you and CUT YOU!!!

how dare you the sully the name of the Almighty Emanuel Dapidran Pacquiao, you blasphemous PIG!!!!!!!!

Comment

if you speak such travesties again, i shall find you and CUT YOU!!!

how dare you the sully the name of the Almighty Emanuel Dapidran Pacquiao, you blasphemous PIG!!!!!!!!
              lol Dapidran....

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                lol Dapidran....
                dapiDRAIN more like. nahimsayin

Comment

dapiDRAIN more like. nahimsayin
                  Oh **** I see what yo did there!!!

Comment

• Truth hurts. I know.

Comment

Truth hurts. I know.

Back on point, How many southpaws has Floyd lose to? How many righty's has Derpidrain lost to? Just dealing with facts here

Comment

Working...
                      X