No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire Pumped, Hits Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire Pumped, Hits Los Angeles

Manhattan Beach, Calif. --- "DONAIRE HITS LA" --- WBO Jr. Featherweight champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire works out in Manhattan Beach in preparation for his upcoming world title unification fight against IBF champion Jeffery "Marvelous Mongoose" Mathebula of Johannesburg, South Africa. Donaire will headline a spectacular Top Rank promoted doubleheader event, Saturday, July 7 at The Home Depot Center in Carson,California that will be televised live on HBO Boxing After DarkŪ. In the other main event, Kelly Pavlik, former world champion from Youngstown,Ohio will rumble with contender Will "Power" Rosinsky of New York. ---- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

woot , nonito fighting!!!

Comment

I though he was getting more muscular from working with that track coach?

Comment

His arms have no definition at all. I wonder if he's just not naturally muscular or whether he fighting above his natural weight.

Comment

Donaire better go back to 115 to beat small fighters , has no body to fight at 122 or 126. Rigo will kill him easily. Gamboa , salido will put a number on him too. Not even victor conte has helped him....go back to 112 or 115 so you can have advantage.

Comment

Abner Mares would fuck Nonito up. Arum will make like a million excuses to not makers fight, specially the old "I don't know who to contact to start negotiations"

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
              His arms have no definition at all. I wonder if he's just not naturally muscular or whether he fighting above his natural weight.
              Donaire is jut not naturally muscular. He's supposedly heavier than the last fight so I think he's fighting at his natural weight. I don't think Donaire would do so well in the higher weights. He should probably stay at 122 and hopefully fight the likes of Rigondeaux, Mares and Nishioka.

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              Abner Mares would fuck Nonito up. Arum will make like a million excuses to not makers fight, specially the old "I don't know who to contact to start negotiations"
              Donaire would have the style advantage against Mares. Donaire wins by KO.

Comment

If he's pumped then they must have pumped him full of play dough.

Comment

If you want him to be mascular, then he ought to have a Body building trainer.
                  But, then this is about Boxing and its all about how fast and how hard you hit your opponent. If Donaire can hit the body of his taller opponent then I think he'll win.

Comment

He's more of a timing and punches you don't see guy. And he is just a good puncher, you don't need muscles to hit hard. And as far as him looking more muscular, he hasn't made too much of a gain. He's most likely trying to keep long muscles to be fast and nimble, which is smart if he plans on fighting Gamboa and all the fighters he says he wants.

Comment

Working...
                    X