No announcement yet.

(Photo) NBA: LOL, Pacers Mock Amar’e Stoudemire’s Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] (Photo) NBA: LOL, Pacers Mock Amar’e Stoudemire’s Injury

Damn, everyone’s got jokes! *And it continues with the Pacers’ training staff as they are allegedly taking every precaution after hearing about Amar’e's injury…because you can’t be too careful these days:For those somehow unaware despite reading an NBA blog during a three-playoff-game Wednesday night in the beginning of May, “* Please Do Not Hit *” references New York Knicks forward Amar’e Stoudemire injuring his hand (and perhaps*more than that) with a*postgame punch*of a fire extinguisher case following the Knicks’ Game 2 loss to the Miami Heat, a punch heard ’round the world.The injury, which sounds like*it was pretty gross, has inspired both scorn and*sympathy*for Stoudemire, as well as myriad goofs in the form of*garments,*GIFs*and now Croshere’s graphic prop comedy. No ex-Pacer ever tires of needling a Knick; I’m sure if the roles were reversed, the approach would be the same.

Comment

yeah they showed this during the Spurs game last night.

Comment

Comment

After Granger did the discount double check against the Knicks I officially hated the Pacers. Keep it coming. We will spank on you some more next year *****.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            After Granger did the discount double check against the Knicks I officially hated the Pacers. Keep it coming. We will spank on you some more next year *****.
            Co-sign.

Anyone who thinks STAT is gonna forget something like this got another thing coming.

See you guys next year.

Comment

****in overrated bonehead.

Comment

that's not what the coach meant when he said 'hit the glass'

Comment

lmao........

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    that's not what the coach meant when he said 'hit the glass'
                    lol, prior to that game, their coach said "Amare, when the **** you gonna hit that glass? I mean, get after that glass Amare, really punch it, ok?"

Comment

Working...
                    X