Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Fan....Bob Arum is really shooting Pass Floyd hitting Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Fan....Bob Arum is really shooting Pass Floyd hitting Cotto!

From reading the new Bob Arum gossip "waiting on a Floyd nod", Arum doesnt seem to sure about HIMSELF. Throughout this whole 2nd round of negotiations i've only heard from one side and that was the Pac side. It was always rumors that Floyd wanted 60/40 with blood testing up to the fight. So what was actually agreed upon? Did Arum propose 50/50? 55/45? 51/49? and a 14 day cut off? No one knows. People say the ball is in Floyds court but i say the ball is still in team Pac's court until the OFFICIAL terms comes out.

When Arum started talking for FLoyd like he does for Manny on a regular bases it just didnt sound right. When Arum started saying "floyd might not want to fight in Nov cuz he may feel as tho he has fought for the year", "but we can try again next year"?? what is Bob Arum hinting at? And is it that easy bob? umm...okay Bob..

Pac vs Cotto will be made for Nov 13...It marks a year from their first Match up and cotto has a new trainer (which means nothing) and its for the 8th title...Whatever happens Floyd will take the blame for something he didn do..

if it does happen, i hope cotto respects himself better this time. if they're fighting for cottos junior middle weight belt then there should be no catch weight like in their previous match..pac is not god and just because he generates a lot of money, cotto does too and should not be bending for pac..154 or nothing. if lil man wants to play with the big boys then so be it but man the f''' up and fight at 154 period.

Comment

Floyds camp has said nothing. Arum is full of it.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Floyds camp has said nothing. Arum is full of it.
        As skeptical as I am about Floyd I am double that about Bob Arum. November 13th is the date Arum came up with on his own, Floyd was not consulted to mutually agree on a date.

Comment

**** it.......

Comment

Working...
          X